On today’s episode, I’m sharing a replay of a recent personal branding training seminar called Rise Up: 7 Unconventional Strategies to Build Your Personal Brand. I explain what a personal brand is and why it’s important for advancing your career or business as well as share actionable strategies you can use to start building your powerful personal brand. I also explain why you should view your personal brand as a reflection of your values and what you represent and why it should be considered an asset to your professional career.
“When you think about great leaders - in order for them to be great leaders, to be recognized as such - it’s not just the impact that they have one-on-one. It’s about what they represent and the impact they have at scale.’ - Eleanor Beaton
Today on the Fierce Feminine Leadership Podcast:
- How building a personal brand allows you to make a greater impact on your industry and humanity.
- How your personal brand relates to your values and what you represent.
- What is a personal brand?
- Why your personal brand should be considered an asset to your business and career.
- Why now is the time to build your personal brand
- Identifying the core reason you want to build a personal brand and what you want to achieve.
- The life cycle of opportunity.
- Getting clear on various obstacles you may face as you build your personal brand and how to overcome them.
- How your personal brand impacts your influence.
- The connection between leadership, influence, and your personal
- Overcoming the fear of playing big.
- Dealing with criticism and push back while creating impact and building a personal brand.
- How adopting a mission bigger than yourself helps you build a strong personal brand.
- How to identify a bigger, more meaningful mission to adopt.
- What it means to own the promise of your mission.
- The importance of sharing your bold, galvanizing point of view on topics you are passionate about.
- Overcoming the “people pleaser” mindset and getting comfortable with other people disagreeing with you.
- The difference between fear-based boundaries and intentional boundaries.
- The importance of mastering the art of public speaking.
- What “conviction’ means and how to cultivate it.
Fierce Leadership Quotes:
- “When you have impact at scale, it means you can amplify the impact that you want to have for much less effort.”
- “If your personal brand exists only for other people - you are missing the biggest part of the equation.”
- “Your personal brand is about intentional contribution that reflects your values.”
Triple Down on Your Personal Brand
Are you ready to grow your business, increase your impact, and build a powerhouse personal brand? Learn how to build a powerhouse personal brand that can help you open new doors of opportunities for your business and career. Grab our free whitepaper: 7 Unconventional Strategies to Build Your Personal Brand. Head over to EleanorBeaton.com/Brand to grab your copy of this powerful whitepaper and begin your journey to impact the world!
Grab Your Ticket to the Power. Presence. Position. 3-Day Workshop!
Are you ready to ramp up your leadership skills, have more confidence in your instincts, cope with criticism and lead with conviction? Are you ready to unleash your inner-CEO and authentically position yourself in a category of ONE? Join me in Toronto, Canada on November 2-4 for the Power. Presence. Position. Workshop - the 3-day workshop designed to help you up-level your power, presence, and position within your business or organization.
Grab your ticket to the Power. Presence. Position. 3-Day Workshop today!
Dial Up Your Impact, Influence, and Income in 2018
Are you ready to take your leadership and influence to the next level in 2018? Join the Impact & Influence Leadership Lab for Women with Eleanor Beaton – the world’s premier leadership training and implementation program designed specifically for female leaders! This is a 8-week mentoring program for professional, ambitious women in business who are ready to take their leadership skills to the next level and truly step into their power. Visit the Leadership Lab for Women website to see all of the amazing content, tools, and services you will receive by registering today to claim your seat at the table!
Love the show? Let us know!
Are you a fan of the Fierce Feminine Leadership Podcast? If the tips and interviews we share in each episode have helped you gain the confidence and inspiration to become a better, more powerful leader, head on over to iTunes, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review to let us know! Each month, one lucky podcast reviewer will be selected to receive a free coaching session with me – Eleanor Beaton!
What are you waiting for? Head on over to iTunes, subscribe and leave a review to enter your name into this month’s drawing!
And, if you really want to ramp up your fierceness…
Reach out to us for a free 30-minute Bold Women in Business Makeover Session with me or one of the fabulous coaches on my team!
Explore your path and discover how you can be the fiercest lady-boss possible. Visit EleanorBeaton.com/discover.