Erica joins me on this episode to share how she saw the power of connectional intelligence as a young girl while watching her father interact with people at the bowling alley. She discusses the different types of connectors, how to enhance your connectional intelligence so you and your team can collaborate, work together more efficiently, and see results sooner than expected.
“Using your connectional intelligence is about bridging generations, bridging skill sets.” - Erica Dhawan
Today on the Fierce Feminine Leadership Podcast:
- The significance of making connections in Erica’s childhood years
- What led her on a soul-seeking journey to find meaning and purpose
- How she channeled her lack of certainty with her guiding principle in mind
- What led to the creation of the concept: connectional intelligence
- What connectional intelligence is and why it matters
- The focus of her book
- Three types of connectors
- Determining connectors in the workplace and your personal life
- What the 10-Minute Rule is and how to do it
- Reaching an audience -- when it matters
- How to make incremental changes that will have an impact on the long-term
- Practical applications as people work and understand the power of their connectional intelligence
Erica’s Advice on How to Enhance Connectional Intelligence:
- Open yourself up to new people and ideas.
- Make connections and partnerships that you truly care about.
- Leverage what has been done before.
Connect with Erica Dhawan:
Love the show? Let us know!
Are you a fan of the Fierce Feminine Leadership Podcast? If the tips and interviews we share in each episode have helped you gain the confidence and inspiration to become a better, more powerful leader, head on over to iTunes, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review to let us know! Each month, one lucky podcast reviewer will be selected to receive a free coaching session with me – Eleanor Beaton!
What are you waiting for? Head on over to iTunes, subscribe and leave a review to enter your name into this month’s drawing!
And, if you really want to ramp up your fierceness…
Reach out to us for a free 30-minute Bold Women in Business Makeover Session with me or one of the fabulous coaches on my team!
Explore your path and discover how you can be the fiercest lady-boss possible. Visit EleanorBeaton.com/discover.