Fears are always going to exist, but if we never face them we’ll always be afraid. I’ve noticed that when I’m avoiding looking at something, it’s typically because there’s unexplored fear there. And it’s holding me back from taking bold action.
In today’s episode, I’m sharing how you can face your fears and get clear on what you want. I want to encourage you to face your fears, work through them, and find the clarity you need to move forward. Who run this mother? You do.
And one more thing. Although this is the final episode of Fierce Feminine Leadership, tune in next week for the very first episode of my new podcast, Power Presence Position!
Today on the Fierce Feminine Leadership Podcast:
- What stops us from taking bold action.
- The four big fears that control what we don’t do.
- The different ways fear shows up.
- How women have been conditioned to be unclear about what we want.
- That you can’t take bold action until you face your fears.
- Sign up for my workshop on May 29th here!
- EP403 The Big Pivot Part 1: Taking Stock
- EP404 The Big Pivot Part 2: Reconnecting with Your Vision
- Register for my new Marketing Through Adversity program!
Love the show? Let us know!
Are you a fan of the Fierce Feminine Leadership Podcast? If the tips and interviews we share in each episode have helped you gain the confidence and inspiration to become a better, more powerful leader, head on over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review to let us know!
What are you waiting for? Head on over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe, and leave a review to enter your name into this month’s drawing!
Join the Fierce Community!
Want even more fierce leadership advice, tips, and training? Join me in the Fierce Feminine Leadership community - the free, invite-only community for fierce, high-level, fierce women entrepreneurs making a huge impact on the world. In this free community, you’ll get ongoing training and interactions with me and my team as well as network and grow your organization with other fierce, like-minded thought-leaders.
If you’re ready to take your business to the next level and network with other high-power thought-leaders, join me in the free Fierce Feminine Leadership community today!