Today, I share what aim conflation is and how it can arise within mission-driven businesses if leaders do not prioritize proper organizational structures and strategies first and foremost. I highlight the risks of being distracted by the enormity of your mission and how this can prevent you from building a truly effective business model. I also discuss how grounding your business in practical action can provide you with the capacity to give back and do more good in the world than ever before.
“It takes an unwavering faith and belief in the worthiness of your vision, in the validity of your ability to produce results, and in your ability as a leader to make the impossible happen.”- Eleanor Beaton
Today on the Fierce Feminine Leadership Podcast:
- How aim conflation may be slowing down your business’s growth
- Why being an entrepreneur can feel like doing the impossible
- Why building a business takes conviction, not just confidence
- How I define radical conviction and why you need it as you move into 2020
- The importance of knowing your mission, vision, and “why”
- What happens if you have multiple visions and missions for your business
- What aim conflation is and how it can arise when your focus is primarily on your mission
- Why it is essential to keep up with the structure of your business, not just the vision alone
- The importance of focus in business
- Two things that a business is set up to do and what a business is not inherently built to do
- Why your vision is the North Star of your business
- How to structure your time so you can organize your business and dive into your mission wholeheartedly
Love the show? Let us know!
Are you a fan of the Fierce Feminine Leadership Podcast? If the tips and interviews we share in each episode have helped you gain the confidence and inspiration to become a better, more powerful leader, head on over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review to let us know!
What are you waiting for? Head on over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe and leave a review to enter your name into this month’s drawing!
Join the Fierce Community!
Want even more fierce leadership advice, tips, and training? Join me in the Fierce Feminine Leadership community - the free, invite-only community for fierce, high-level, fierce women entrepreneurs making a huge impact on the world. In this free community, you’ll get ongoing training and interactions with me and my team as well as network and grow your organization with other fierce, like-minded thought-leaders.
If you’re ready to take your business to the next level and network with other high-power thought-leaders, join me in the free Fierce Feminine Leadership community today!