In today’s episode, Mindy shares her story on how she got started in the digital marketing industry as well as several actionable tips on how you can improve your visibility and discoverability online.
Thank you for joining me on the show today, Mindy.
Here’s a Breakdown of the Topics We Covered:
- Mindy’s story – how she got started in the internet marketing and SEO field
- Things you need to be doing and thinking about to make sure your website is working hard and creating results.
- Mindy explains what “discoverability” is and why it is important.
- Ways you can become more visible online – and why it’s
- Universal traits and behaviors you want to have to kick start your career and get promoted fast.
- What prompted Mindy to leave the corporate world and start her own business?
- Internet marketing trends Mindy has noticed and you should be using.
- Valuable tips for fierce feminine entrepreneurs and intrapreneurs to increase their online visibility, discoverability, and market themselves online.
- Mindy tells us what Market Mindshift is, and shares her business model and revenue streams.
- The difference between personal branding and corporate branding, and why Mindy chose to brand her business as a corporate entity.
“If you don’t ask for what you want, you won’t get the opportunities.” – Mindy Weinstein
Mindy’s Advice for Women in Organizations and Ready to “Go It Alone.”
- Plan how you will get clients. Plan out what the bare minimum income you need each month to pay your bills and live comfortably. Plan what steps you want to take immediately once you’re on your own.
Mindy’s Top 3 Tips for Entrepreneurs Trying to Market Themselves Online
- Work on your website. “Your website is your central hub. You have to make sure what’s under your hood is working correctly. If you can’t get your website indexed by search engines, you’re never going to rank for anything. Make sure you have the right technical structure for your website.”
- Work on your website’s “Your message is what is on your homepage, landing pages, blog posts. Showcase your expertise. Build trust and authority.
- Work on your social media message. “Make sure you are on the major social networks. Know where your audience is and make sure you are there, too, and engaged. Stay socially involved.”
How to Make “Becoming Your Own Publishing Company” Easier for Entrepreneurs
- Create an editorial calendar for yourself and your blog.
- Schedule out blog posts, video/audio publications, and social media posts. Stay Engaged.
Tips for Professional Women Within Organizations for Improving Their Online Presence
- Take a hard look at your social profiles.
- If you have your own website – do a technical review of it.
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- Anchor – Audio Social Media App
- Help a Reporter Out
- Mindy’s digital book – Rich and Thin: How to Slim Down, Shrink Debt, and Turn Calories Into Cash
- Mindy’s Website (Sign up for her Free Digital Marketing Guide, which is packed with free tools and tips to help you improve your internet marketing strategy.)
Connect with Mindy:
I am really excited to share this news with the Fierce Feminine Leadership “tribe!”
Mindy Weinstein has agreed to conduct an exclusive 1-hour training webinar for all you fierce feminine leaders in July! This webinar specifically targets women entrepreneur wanting to learn how to significantly improve their online marketing and SEO strategies.
Subscribe to and Review the Fierce Feminine Leadership Podcast for a Chance to Win This Month’s Contest!
At the end of each month, one lucky reviewer will win a free private coaching session with me! Are you feeling lucky? Head on over to iTunes, subscribe to the show and leave your honest feedback to enter your name into the contest!