Back when I was a newspaper journalist, I had to produce a story a day. That’s a lot of content production! It trained me to show up constantly, clarify my voice, and discover my interests. Even if what you produce at the beginning isn’t great, it’s important.
Today, I explain how to build the habits of consistency so you can grow your audience. That’s the real secret behind your role models’ success. Rachel Hollis, Katie Couric, and Oprah Winfrey all show up consistently with value. I also share why not showing up consistently makes your audience feel like they’re married to an emotionally unavailable spouse.
Today on the Fierce Feminine Leadership Podcast:
- Why your content isn’t getting the engagement or reach that you want.
- Why it’s an opportunity to create like no one's watching when you first start.
- How Katie Couric, Rachel Hollis, Oprah, James Clear, and Marie Forleo show up consistently.
- That there truly is no such thing as an overnight success.
- My top tips for mastering the habit of consistency.
- How to choose the perfect medium for your content.
- Marie Forleo’s MarieTV
- Girl, Stop Apologizing and Girl, Wash Your Face by Rachel Hollis
- Atomic Habits by James Clear
- Bird By Bird by Anne Lamott
- Learn more about The Incubator with Eleanor Beaton
Love the show? Let us know!
Are you a fan of the Fierce Feminine Leadership Podcast? If the tips and interviews we share in each episode have helped you gain the confidence and inspiration to become a better, more powerful leader, head on over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review to let us know!
What are you waiting for? Head on over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe, and leave a review to enter your name into this month’s drawing!
Join the Fierce Community!
Want even more fierce leadership advice, tips, and training? Join me in the Fierce Feminine Leadership community - the free, invite-only community for fierce, high-level, fierce women entrepreneurs making a huge impact on the world. In this free community, you’ll get ongoing training and interactions with me and my team as well as network and grow your organization with other fierce, like-minded thought-leaders.
If you’re ready to take your business to the next level and network with other high-power thought-leaders, join me in the free Fierce Feminine Leadership community today!