Jena joins me today to discuss topics surrounding courage, bravery, visibility and leading with authenticity. She shares how she went from bankruptcy to founding the Brave Master, how your past experiences can impact the present, and the importance of not letting our egos run the show. Jena also highlights the power of living a conscious life and how to get to the other side of what is holding you back.
“It’s all about facing yourself and owning your stuff.” - Jena Rodriguez
Today on the Fierce Feminine Leadership Podcast:
- Jena’s entrepreneurial journey, the crossroads she faced, and her current mission in life
- The role shame played in Jena’s life and how long it took her to be open about her bankruptcy
- How challenges can impact your mindset and perception of self
- What ‘ego tricks’ are and the importance of reflecting on your mental patterns
- How to decide whether you should listen to your “shoulds” and how to determine if you are a control freak
- How control serves as a protective mechanism and whether it truly exists
- Why Jena considered herself “spiritually bankrupt” and why faith and surrender matter
- Balancing goals with letting go, and where to place your focus when it comes to visualization
- How attachment contributes to suffering and what those attachments can look like
- How Jena is “emotionally divorcing” what no longer serves her and the difference between living consciously and unconsciously
- The Choice: Embrace the Possible by Edith Eva Eger
Connect with Jena Rodriguez:
Love the show? Let us know!
Are you a fan of the Fierce Feminine Leadership Podcast? If the tips and interviews we share in each episode have helped you gain the confidence and inspiration to become a better, more powerful leader, head on over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review to let us know!
What are you waiting for? Head on over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe and leave a review to enter your name into this month’s drawing!
Join the Fierce Community!
Want even more fierce leadership advice, tips, and training? Join me in the Fierce Feminine Leadership community - the free, invite-only community for fierce, high-level, fierce women entrepreneurs making a huge impact on the world. In this free community, you’ll get ongoing training and interactions with me and my team as well as network and grow your organization with other fierce, like-minded thought-leaders.
If you’re ready to take your business to the next level and network with other high-power thought-leaders, join me in the free Fierce Feminine Leadership community today!