Caroline was a partner at McKinsey & Company and is now the CEO of her own firm called Sevenshift. She is a distinguished executive coach and economist who has helped numerous employees be more productive and energized in the workplace.
Today, Caroline shares how you can consistently have a good day by shifting your focus to improve your professional life. She also shares some practical strategies on how you can create a fruitful and meaningful career especially if you’re in the corporate world.
“It’s about resilience, energy, and having enough fuel in the tank at the end of the day.” - Caroline Webb
Today on the Fierce Feminine Leadership Podcast:
- The building blocks of a good day
- Three things that give you the motivation to carry on
- What “selective attention” is and how it affects your perspective and priorities
- How to be more productivity with the same amount of effort
- Debunking the saying “Women can multitask”
- Disadvantages of multitasking
- How to get things done more quickly
- What led her to write her book
- The significance of self-assessment and being an investigative journalist about yourself
- Why Caroline chose to be unattached to status and focused on purpose
- How you can invest in your network without feeling too transactional about it
Caroline’s Advice to Fierce Women:
- Think about how you can talk about your aspirations in a manner that seems like they’re for a higher purpose. Although not always possible, it would be ideal if these goals are also of value to the person you’re talking to.
- Ask for their advice.
Connect with Caroline Webb:
Find Your Voice. Change Your World!
Join our 3-day leadership retreat: Your Million Dollar Message: Find Your Voice, Craft Your Strategy, Change the World to learn how your message can help you change the way you speak, lead, and run your business!
You will learn:
- Day 1: Where to Find the Speaking Gigs that will Explode Your Visibility
- Day 2: How to Craft an Expert Talk - and How to Tailor Your Expert Talk to Any Speaking Situation
- Day 3: How to Establish Yourself as the Preeminent Expert in your field
The Million Dollar Message Retreat: Find Your Voice, Craft Your Strategy, Change the World retreat starts November 10, 2017! There are only a few spots left so head over to YourMillionDollarMessageRetreat.com to claim your spot today!
Love the show? Let us know!
Are you a fan of the Fierce Feminine Leadership Podcast? If the tips and interviews we share in each episode have helped you gain the confidence and inspiration to become a better, more powerful leader, head on over to iTunes, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review to let us know! Each month, one lucky podcast reviewer will be selected to receive a free coaching session with me – Eleanor Beaton!
What are you waiting for? Head on over to iTunes, subscribe and leave a review to enter your name into this month’s drawing!
And, if you really want to ramp up your fierceness…
Reach out to us for a free 30-minute Bold Women in Business Makeover Session with me or one of the fabulous coaches on my team!
Explore your path and discover how you can be the fiercest lady-boss possible. Visit EleanorBeaton.com/Discover.
Dial Up Your Impact, Influence, and Income in 2017
Are you ready to take your leadership and influence to the next level in 2018? Join the Impact & Influence Leadership Lab for Women with Eleanor Beaton – the world’s premier leadership training and implementation program designed specifically for female leaders! This is a 8-week mentoring program for professional, ambitious women in business who are ready to take their leadership skills to the next level and truly step into their power. Visit the Leadership Lab for Women website to see all of the amazing content, tools, and services you will receive by registering today to claim your seat at the table!
5 Ways Ambitious Career Women Give Their Power Away at Work Free Training
Are you ready to realize where your power leaks are and how to plug them? Join us for the 90-minute Free Master Class: 5 Ways Ambitious Career Women Give Their Power Away at Work!
You will learn…
- 5 surprising power leaks that derail the careers of highly ambitious female leaders
- How to tell if a lack of self-awareness is holding you back from opportunity and threatening your reputation
- Why so many professional women struggle to transform from being a do-er to being a leader
- Why the failure to change could keep you overlooked and underpaid
- Proven strategies to boost your confidence and personal power - even in the most competitive work environments and cultures