Here’s a Breakdown of Today’s Show:
- Imagine your dreams and goals to be like a small baby. In order for babies to grow healthy and strong, you have to give them all the time and commitment just like your dreams.
- It’s natural for women in our society to put other people in front of us but now it’s time to focus on you.
- You won’t be able to grow your dreams if you don’t invest on them or feed it scraps.
- You have to improve your belief and commitment to your dreams so you can improve your belief and commitment to yourself.
- Put your money where your mouth is. Invest in your dreams.
- Do not give up on goals when they get hard. When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
- Don’t make excuses to put your dreams on hold.
- Successful companies burn through loads of cash when they’re growing. You yourself can’t grow without spending money.
- Investing in yourself first is a powerful mindset so invest in you.
- Investing on something is not the same as doing work to generate the results. You can’t spend your way out of a problem.
My Challenge To You!
Take your dreams and goals seriously. Commit to investing in yourself and in those goals to make them a reality. Get access to the right kind of people who possess the right kind of skills and influences. Give yourself permission to invest in yourself.
Want more? Let us know!
Are you a fan of the Fierce Feminine Leadership Podcast? If the tips and interviews we share in each episode have helped you gain the confidence and inspiration to become a better, more powerful leader, head on over to iTunes, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review to let us know! Each month, one lucky podcast reviewer will be selected to receive a free coaching session with me – Eleanor Beaton!
What are you waiting for? Head on over to iTunes, subscribe and leave your review to enter your name into this month’s contest!