But what some entrepreneurs may not realize is that female entrepreneurs often face a variety of different challenges and obstacles than our male counterparts when it comes to building and running a successful business.
On today’s episode, I explain the biggest danger zone for women entrepreneurs and how to deal with it. I explain the importance of creating a strategic growth plan for female entrepreneurs, the difference between working with a male business coach and a female business coach, and why it’s crucial for female entrepreneurs to work with female business coaches. I also share a sneak peek into how I work with powerhouse clients to achieve their goals and explain the difference between creating a ‘stable business plan’ versus a ‘strategic growth plan.’
“The biggest danger zone for women entrepreneurs happens when you try to drive too many goals forward at once.” - Eleanor Beaton
Today on the Fierce Feminine Leadership Podcast:
- The number one danger zone for female entrepreneurs.
- How my clients reach their revenue goals year after year.
- Why it’s crucial to understand the “math” side of the business from a strategic point of view.
- The simplest growth strategy you can implement to achieve the next level in your business.
- The difference between working with female business coaches versus male business coaches.
- What an Ascension Offer is.
- A sneak peek into what it’s like to work with me and the kind of results you can expect.
- The difference between a Growth Plan and a Stable Plan.
- How we vet new potential clients to ensure our services are best suited for your needs.
Fierce Leadership Quotes:
- “In order for a woman to really share her message, she needs a platform of her own.” - Eleanor Beaton
- “People who want to grow are not growing, and it’s typically because they’re trying to do way too many things.” - Eleanor Beaton
- “Women have an ‘inside game’ that looks very different from the inside game that a lot of male entrepreneurs are going to have.” - Eleanor Beaton
- “You’ve got to be ready to advance and take action.” - Eleanor Beaton
- A Room of One’s Own book by Virginia Woolf
- Request a FREE 1-Hour Growth Strategy Session with Eleanor Beaton
Position Yourself in a Category of ONE
Do you want to be recognized as the preeminent expert in your industry, solidify your reputation as an entrepreneur, and begin landing high-end clients? Join me on January 28, 2019, in Toronto, Canada for The Preeminence Strategy Workshop.
You will work directly with me to:
- Learn the psychology of high-end clients so you can get clear on what you must demonstrate for them to buy from you
- Learn the 3 Message Pillars you need to focus your marketing on to gain the respect you deserve and solidify your reputation as the top-tier expert in your industry
- Create a customized, high-level strategy to reposition your business into a Category of One
Are you ready to stand out from the competition? Ready to position yourself in a Category of One? Want to start working with more high-end clients in 2019?
Head over to EleanorBeaton.com/Workshop to register for The Preeminence Strategy Workshop.
Space is limited so claim your ticket today!
Join the Exclusive Incubator Program!
Are you ready to build, leverage, and scale your business to the next level? Ready to maximize your leadership skills and grow your business to 7-figures and beyond? Join our Incubator Program - the 12-month high-octane program that blends leadership strategy, accountability, and business building support to help you propel your business to the next level and increase your earning power. Head over to EleanorBeaton.com to learn more about The Incubator Program and submit your application today!
Love the show? Let us know!
Are you a fan of the Fierce Feminine Leadership Podcast? If the tips and interviews we share in each episode have helped you gain the confidence and inspiration to become a better, more powerful leader, head on over to iTunes, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review to let us know! Each month, one lucky podcast reviewer will be selected to receive a free coaching session with me – Eleanor Beaton!
What are you waiting for? Head on over to iTunes, subscribe and leave a review to enter your name into this month’s drawing!