Today, I share insight into buyer psychology and a key aspect to consider to truly meet the buyer where they are along their customer journey. I discuss why you cannot overlook sales and marketing as a business leader, and why it is crucial to sell to the customer’s “why,” rather than focusing merely on what you are selling. I also highlight the idea of “escape and arrival” as it pertains to buyer psychology and some guidelines for how you can begin applying these concepts to elevate your company’s sales strategy.
“Sales is a multifaceted thing, but at the heart of it, you have to understand buyer psychology.“ - Eleanor Beaton
Today on the Fierce Feminine Leadership Podcast:
- Why it is imperative to be strategic when your offer intersects with the existing marketplace
- The importance of stepping up as a leader when it comes to sales and marketing
- A deep dive into one critical element of seven-figure selling and buyer psychology
- What buyer psychology is and the positive shifts that will occur when you gain this insight
- Why people buy and the fundamental concept of “escape and arrival”
- Exercises related to “escape and arrival” to gain clarity on how to strategize for your brand
- Examples that highlight the difference between “selling to the what” and “selling to the why,” and which to emphasize in your sales and marketing strategy
- Three core things you need to articulate when targeting the buyer’s before and after
- Where to start when implementing the concept of buyer psychology to your brand
Love the show? Let us know!
Are you a fan of the Fierce Feminine Leadership Podcast? If the tips and interviews we share in each episode have helped you gain the confidence and inspiration to become a better, more powerful leader, head on over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review to let us know!
What are you waiting for? Head on over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe and leave a review to enter your name into this month’s drawing!
Join the Fierce Community!
Want even more fierce leadership advice, tips, and training? Join me in the Fierce Feminine Leadership community - the free, invite-only community for fierce, high-level, fierce women entrepreneurs making a huge impact on the world. In this free community, you’ll get ongoing training and interactions with me and my team as well as network and grow your organization with other fierce, like-minded thought-leaders.
If you’re ready to take your business to the next level and network with other high-power thought-leaders, join me in the free Fierce Feminine Leadership community today!