On this episode, I share an effective tool to conquer overwhelm. I share a simple tactic my clients and I use to cope with overwhelm and explain how to stay productive despite the number of things you want to accomplish. I also share how long you can take a necessary “pause” as your company’s visionary as you discipline yourself to look at the smaller yet attainable tasks on your list.
“You need to have discipline and talk to yourself: ‘I understand that there’s a lot on my plate. And for right now, I am focusing on THIS one thing.’” - Eleanor Beaton
Today on the Fierce Feminine Leadership Podcast:
- Why you need to stop looking at the big picture when feeling overwhelmed.
- How long should you give yourself permission to conquer overwhelm?
- The tasks you should focus and work on when feeling overwhelmed.
- Trying to do too many things at once versus breaking things down into ones you can fulfill.
Fierce Leadership Quotes:
- “It’s normal to feel overwhelmed.” - Eleanor Beaton
- “It can be normal at that time for self-doubt to creep in.” - Eleanor Beaton
- “Usually where you’re trying to do too many things at once, you’re not advancing anything.” - Eleanor Beaton
Position Yourself in a Category of ONE
Do you want to be recognized as the preeminent expert in your industry, solidify your reputation as an entrepreneur, and begin landing high-end clients? Join me on January 28, 2019, in Toronto, Canada for The Preeminence Strategy Workshop.
You will work directly with me to:
- Learn the psychology of high-end clients so you can get clear on what you must demonstrate for them to buy from you
- Learn the 3 Message Pillars you need to focus your marketing on to gain the respect you deserve and solidify your reputation as the top-tier expert in your industry
- Create a customized, high-level strategy to reposition your business into a Category of One
Are you ready to stand out from the competition? Ready to position yourself in a Category of One? Want to start working with more high-end clients in 2019?
Head over to EleanorBeaton.com/Workshop to register for The Preeminence Strategy Workshop.
Space is limited so claim your ticket today!
Love the show? Let us know!
Are you a fan of the Fierce Feminine Leadership Podcast? If the tips and interviews we share in each episode have helped you gain the confidence and inspiration to become a better, more powerful leader, head on over to iTunes, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review to let us know! Each month, one lucky podcast reviewer will be selected to receive a free coaching session with me – Eleanor Beaton!
What are you waiting for? Head on over to iTunes, subscribe and leave a review to enter your name into this month’s drawing!