Here’s a Breakdown of Today’s Show:
- Taylor Swift’s career skyrocketed when she formed her squad as she transitioned from country to mainstream pop. Many country fans got disappointed but her current success was definitely worth the transition.
- It is important to surround yourself with people who are where you want to be, who will support not just who you are today but also your past as well as the person you are becoming.
- The right squad is the most important thing when it comes to supportive relationships.
- Your income or success is dependent on the people you spend most of your time with.
- Loneliness is as harmful to health as smoking.
- Find time for friends and building relationships despite having a busy business or career, they are the sustenance to keep you going.
- A squad is a wedge and it’s powerful enough to overcome fear and doubt when chasing your dreams.
- A good squad is made up of like-minded friends who are independent in their own way, knows what you’re going through, understands your transformation, and will always love and support you through it all.
- A squad is helpful when it comes to controversial choices in your life, important to your wellbeing when pursuing ambition, and is able to shove a wedge in the door of opportunity.
My Invitation To You!
Put yourself into situations and environments where you are going to have an opportunity to be around this type of squad. To help you with that, I want you to check out my upcoming Fierce Feminine Leadership live intensive. It’s a face-to-face, 3-day life changing retreat for ambitious women in business.
You will have an opportunity to be part of a tribe of smart and positive women who get it and will be there to support you in achieving your life goals. It will be held at Hockley Valley Resort in Toronto on November 18 to 20 2016.
If you're ready to make some big things happen for yourself, if you're ready to say yes to yourself and prioritize your big success and not just the needs of other people, head on over to the Fierce Feminine Leadership Intensive website and register!
If you want to reach out and see if you’re a good fit for this group, go to EleanorBeaton.com/discover. Fill out an application, tell us about yourself, and we’ll get in touch with you totally free of charge.
Love the show? Let us know!
Are you a fan of the Fierce Feminine Leadership Podcast? If the tips and interviews we share in each episode have helped you gain the confidence and inspiration to become a better, more powerful leader, head on over to iTunes, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review to let us know! Each month, one lucky podcast reviewer will be selected to receive a free coaching session with me – Eleanor Beaton!
What are you waiting for? Head on over to iTunes, subscribe and leave your review to enter your name into this month’s contest!