Today, I want to share with you the types of people you should avoid in 2017. These are people who will inevitably derail your strategy to success, make you feel undervalued, self-conscious, and inhibit your performance.
For every hour you spend with a crazy-maker, you are going to spend about 5 to 10 hours paying for it.
Hereâ€™s a Breakdown of Todayâ€™s Show:
- Women who execute well and get stuff done are more successful because they manage their state of mind well.
- Your â€˜stateâ€™ â€“ or state of mind â€“ is how you feel, manage, and react to how you are feeling from one moment to the next.
- Limiting your exposure to negative people â€“ the crazy-makers â€“ will help improve your â€˜stateâ€™.
5 Common Crazy-Maker Categories to Edit Out of Your Life in 2017:
- The â€˜Red Alertâ€™ People â€“ Those people who are always afraid, always see pitfalls, dangers or threats and want you to be afraid, too.
- The â€œUnderminingâ€™ People â€“ Those who are jealous or feel threatened by what you are doing. The people who make you feel self-conscious about yourself or your work. These people will curb your creativity, effectiveness, and your ability to get things done.
- The â€œConstructive Feedbackâ€ People â€“ People who give you â€˜constructive feedbackâ€™ when you didnâ€™t ask for it â€“ even when they donâ€™t know what they are talking about or their feedback isnâ€™t helpful.
- The â€œIt Should Have Happened Yesterdayâ€ People â€“ Those who lack the patience or donâ€™t realize that it takes time to execute things properly.
- The â€œStuck in a Rutâ€ People â€“ The people who have their own problems, but refuse to do their own work to make a change. Those people who talk about the same issues and problems repeatedly without taking action.
My Challenge To You:
Surround yourself with people that have a different opinion than you, but do not to spend too much time with the crazy-makers that will bring you down and derail your progress and success.
Love the show? Let us know!â€¯
Are you a fan of the Fierce Feminine Leadership Podcast? If the tips and interviews we share in each episode have helped you gain the confidence and inspiration to become a better, more powerful leader, head on over toâ€¯iTunes, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review to let us know!â€¯
Each month, one lucky podcast reviewer will be selected to receive aâ€¯freeâ€¯coaching session with me â€“ Eleanor Beaton!â€¯
What are you waiting for? Head on over toâ€¯iTunes, subscribe and leave your review to enter your name into this monthâ€™s drawing!â€¯
And, if youâ€¯reallyâ€¯want to ramp up your fiercenessâ€¦â€¯
Reach out to us for aâ€¯freeâ€¯30-minute Bold Women in Business Makeover Session with me or one of the fabulous coaches on my team!â€¯
Explore your path and discover howâ€¯youâ€¯can be theâ€¯fiercest lady-boss possible.â€¯