Are you ready to make a change in your life, your career, or your business? I’m talking about really ready to unlock your potential - to step into your power and achieve your dreams?
Keep Reading >>
I’ve talked with countless women throughout my career who have said “I’m ready to do whatever needs to be done to claim my power, to hit my income goals, and to achieve the next level of success.”
All too often, though, these smart, powerful, passionate women talk the talk, but fall short when it comes to “walking the walk.” They have the dream. They have the ambition. But they stop short of committing to doing what it takes.
Today, I want to talk to you about the importance of calling your own B.S. and making the commitment to put yourself on the line for you so that you can finally step into and own your power and achieve the freedom you deserve.
Here’s a Breakdown of Today’s Show:
- The Law of Attraction is a load of B.S. if it’s not accompanied with the Law of Congruency.
- Actions speak louder than words. If you want something, you have to act on it. It doesn’t happen by magic.
- Harboring self-doubt and fear negatively impacts your growth.
- The key to living in congruence is having the ability to call your own bluff, committing to attaining your goals, and performing the actions necessary to achieve them.
4 Examples of Committing Yourself To YOU:
- Cut back on your children’s extracurricular activities like sports and cheerleading to commit time for yourself.
- Commit to investing in the accountability and support you need to actually launch the new product you’ve been talking about, planning, and designing for weeks, months, years.
- Commit to getting the coaching you need to move past your fears and achieve the success you’ve been dreaming about.
- Discipline yourself to make time for your own important activities. Make time for you before everyone else.
So, ladies, it’s not only important to “talk the talk.” You must also commit to “walking the walk” if you truly want to own your power, achieve your goals, and reach your full potential for success!
Love the show? Let us know!
Are you a fan of the Fierce Feminine Leadership Podcast? If the tips and interviews we share in each episode have helped you gain the confidence and inspiration to become a better, more powerful leader, head on over to iTunes, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review to let us know!
Each month, one lucky podcast reviewer will be selected to receive a free coaching session with me - Eleanor Beaton!
What are you waiting for? Head over to iTunes, subscribe and leave a review to enter your name into this month’s drawing!