Today, I want to share with you my top 10 favorite tools and apps that help me put certain tasks within my business on virtual cruise control – and make some of the more challenging or easy-to-forget tasks much easier.
My Top 10 Tech Tools to Get Things Done:
- Pipeline Management App – PipeDrive
- Receipt Storage App – Receipt Bank
- Guided Meditation App – HeadSpace
- Communications Tool - Slack
- Password Storing App – Last Pass
- Trip Planning App – TripIT
- Video Conferencing App – Zoom
- Audio & Video Recording App – Ecamm Recorder
- Cloud Storage Apps – Google Drive and DropBox
- Graphic Design Tool – Canva
Grab your Tech Tools Checklist HERE!
Additional Resources Mentioned:
- LiveCA LLP – Canadian virtual CPA firm
Love the show? Let us know!
Are you a fan of the Fierce Feminine Leadership Podcast? If the tips and interviews we share in each episode have helped you gain the confidence and inspiration to become a better, more powerful leader, head on over to iTunes, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review to let us know! Each month, one lucky podcast reviewer will be selected to receive a free coaching session with me – Eleanor Beaton!
What are you waiting for? Head on over to iTunes, subscribe and leave a review to enter your name into this month’s drawing!
And, if you really want to ramp up your fierceness…
Reach out to us for a free 30-minute Bold Women in Business Makeover Session with me or one of the fabulous coaches on my team!
Explore your path and discover how you can be the fiercest lady-boss possible. Visit EleanorBeaton.com/Discover.
A Special Thank You to Our Sponsors
This episode was made possible by our wonderful sponsors, BMO – Bank of Montreal – The Bank for Women.
Join the conversation at BMO for Women to gain the insight, knowledge, and support you need to succeed and to truly understand how to manage your money!