Today, I share a powerful tool to help you overcome procrastination and increase your productivity so you can achieve the results you want to see within your business. I discuss why it is essential to warm yourself up and approach your goals piece by piece, rather than attempting to take it all on at once. I also highlight why you should be humble when it comes to approaching your vision and how having a fixed mindset can impact the way you choose to approach your big, audacious goals.
“One of the basic things when it comes to doubling your productivity is to end procrastination.” - Eleanor Beaton
Today on the Fierce Feminine Leadership Podcast:
- How to call BS on your mental blocks, increase productivity, and mitigate procrastination
- The concept of shooting bunnies and how it can help you achieve high-level performance
- Why you need to “warm-up” your business before making epic strategic moves
- How starting with tiny tasks can help you achieve even more significant results
- How a fixed mindset can influence how you approach activities within your business
- Five steps to end procrastination using the bunny technique, and how humility plays a role
- Why you should embrace a growth mindset and embrace the power of taking small, dedicated steps over time
Love the show? Let us know!
Are you a fan of the Fierce Feminine Leadership Podcast? If the tips and interviews we share in each episode have helped you gain the confidence and inspiration to become a better, more powerful leader, head on over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review to let us know!
What are you waiting for? Head on over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe and leave a review to enter your name into this month’s drawing!
Join the Fierce Community!
Want even more fierce leadership advice, tips, and training? Join me in the Fierce Feminine Leadership community - the free, invite-only community for fierce, high-level, fierce women entrepreneurs making a huge impact on the world. In this free community, you’ll get ongoing training and interactions with me and my team as well as network and grow your organization with other fierce, like-minded thought-leaders.
If you’re ready to take your business to the next level and network with other high-power thought-leaders, join me in the free Fierce Feminine Leadership community today!