Today, Daniela shares lessons she has learned from her experiences of running a business internationally and insight into the art of the deal. She emphasizes why it is important to make human resources decisions from a business standpoint first and explains how much of her HR work mirrors the process of mergers and acquisitions. She also shares the strategies she used to get HR representation at the decision-making table.
“If HR can focus on building a compelling place to work, they will be building a compelling place to shop, get a service from, whatever that company offers - which in turn, is going to be a compelling place to invest.” - Daniela Tixi
Today on the Fierce Feminine Leadership Podcast:
- Why her approach to human resources is not the norm.
- How she knew social media would change HR.
- Why she believes it is important to apply marketing and sales principles internally.
- Why it’s important to make HR decisions as a business person first and then as an HR specialist.
- Why she decided to leave the corporate world and start her own
- How she transforms organizations using human capital strategies.
- Why she likens HR work to working on mergers and acquisitions.
- The most important thing a company can do to maintain high performance of its teams through a merger and acquisition or period of disruptive growth.
- The success strategies she recommends for midlevel HR employees to be successful and innovative in the field.
- How she made changes in the boardroom to give human resources a seat at the decision-making table.
- Why her forecasts were more accurate than the CFOs.
- Why building credibility and relationships are key for HR personnel to become a true partner in the business.
Fierce Leadership Quotes:
- “The most important thing is to make all the HR decisions first as a business person, then as an HR strategic specialist.” - Daniela Tixi
- “You need to stay agile. You need to stay really open-minded and you need to have a very good understanding of the industry and how the industry is affecting the workers and the market.” - Daniela Tixi
- “If an HR decision doesn’t lead to business growth, don’t even consider it.” - Daniela Tixi
Connect with Danielle Tixi:
Set Boundaries and Triple Your Productivity
Do you need more time and space to get things done? Want to finally master the art of saying no? Then you need to attend the Boundary Setting Bootcamp masterclass. Discover the five core areas to set boundaries and identify the beliefs that might be holding you back from doing so. Reserve your seat for free at EleanorBeaton.com/Boundaries and join me on September 13th to take back control!
Join the Exclusive Incubator Program!
Are you ready to build, leverage, and scale your business to the next level? Ready to maximize your leadership skills and grow your business to 7-figures and beyond? Join our Incubator Program - the 12-month high-octane program that blends leadership strategy, accountability, and business building support to help you propel your business to the next level and increase your earning power. Head over to EleanorBeaton.com to learn more about The Incubator Program and submit your application today!
Grab Your Ticket to the Power. Presence. Position. 3-Day Workshop!
Are you ready to ramp up your leadership skills, have more confidence in your instincts, cope with criticism and lead with conviction? Are you ready to unleash your inner-CEO and authentically position yourself in a category of ONE? Join me in Toronto, Canada on November 2-4 for the Power. Presence. Position. Workshop - the 3-day workshop designed to help you up-level your power, presence, and position within your business or organization.
Dial-Up Your Impact, Influence, and Income in 2018
Are you ready to take your leadership and influence to the next level in 2018? Join the Impact & Influence Leadership Lab for Women with Eleanor Beaton – the world’s premier leadership training and implementation program designed specifically for female leaders! This is an 8-week mentoring program for professional, ambitious women in business who are ready to take their leadership skills to the next level and truly step into their power. Visit the Leadership Lab for Women website to see all of the amazing content, tools, and services you will receive by registering today to claim your seat at the table!
Love the show? Let us know!
Are you a fan of the Fierce Feminine Leadership Podcast? If the tips and interviews we share in each episode have helped you gain the confidence and inspiration to become a better, more powerful leader, head on over to iTunes, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review to let us know! Each month, one lucky podcast reviewer will be selected to receive a free coaching session with me – Eleanor Beaton!
What are you waiting for? Head on over to iTunes, subscribe and leave a review to enter your name into this month’s drawing!
And, if you really want to ramp up your fierceness…
Reach out to us for a free 30-minute Bold Women in Business Makeover Session with me or one of the fabulous coaches on my team!
Explore your path and discover how you can be the fiercest lady-boss possible. Visit EleanorBeaton.com/discover.