Debbie joins me today to share the values she has learned from her upbringing that gave her the confidence to play ball with the big boys in politics. She also shares the importance of time management, giving your all in everything you do, and remembering your values in the growth and success of your career and your business.
“You can’t do anything halfway. You have to throw yourself in, and you can’t rely on anybody else to do it for you.” - Debbie Halvorson Bush
Today on the Fierce Feminine Leadership Podcast:
- What prompted her to work in politics
- What she learned about herself in the process of getting in there, competing, and doing the legwork
- What it takes to win professionally
- The relationship between confidence and commitment
- How vital time-management and planning out your day is
- Why there’s a reluctance for women to run for public office
- The biggest challenge while she was a public servant
- Lessons from the political sphere that help her be a stronger leader in business
- The benefits of keeping a journal and writing your experiences
- The challenges of transitioning from public office to a logistics company
Debbie’s Advice for Fierce Feminine Leaders:
- Look at yourself in the mirror and remember your values. Don’t ever give up on your values.
- Don’t let anybody change you. Never forget where you came from.
Connect with Debbie Halvorson Bush:
Find Your Voice. Change Your World!
Do you want to be a confident, influential leader that others highly look up to and promote in your industry? If you aspire to have your voice and your message heard as a respected influencer, do not miss this 3-day leadership retreat Your Million Dollar Message: Find Your Voice, Craft Your Strategy, Change the World that’s happening on March 23, 2018 in Phoenix, Arizona! Grab your tickets today by registering at YourMillionDollarMessageRetreat.com.
Love the show? Let us know!
Are you a fan of the Fierce Feminine Leadership Podcast? If the tips and interviews we share in each episode have helped you gain the confidence and inspiration to become a better, more powerful leader, head on over to iTunes, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review to let us know! Each month, one lucky podcast reviewer will be selected to receive a free coaching session with me – Eleanor Beaton!
What are you waiting for? Head on over to iTunes, subscribe and leave a review to enter your name into this month’s drawing!
And, if you really want to ramp up your fierceness…
Reach out to us for a free 30-minute Bold Women in Business Makeover Session with me or one of the fabulous coaches on my team!
Explore your path and discover how you can be the fiercest lady-boss possible. Visit EleanorBeaton.com/Discover.