Today, she helps global companies build customer-centric digital transformation strategies and scaling plans. She has been featured in many major media publications including CNBC, ABC, Fox News, Forbes, Tech Crunch, Inc. Magazine, and The Wall Street Journal. In 2013, she received the Marketer of the Year Award and was named number 3 on Forbes’ 2014 World’s Top 40 Social Media Marketing Talent.
She joins me today to share her unique insight and experience on building her personal brand, the importance of building your network and community, and why she believes that your customer service skills are what sets you apart from your competition.
“To be known, you have to be respected. Your reputation is your only currency.” – Ekaterina Walter
Today on the Fierce Feminine Leadership Podcast:
- The importance of striving to do better in your personal and professional life
- What it means to build customer-centric digital transformation strategies
- How customer service helps you stand out in the noisy business world
- Why you shouldn’t start with your personal brand and what to focus on instead
- Building your network and community
- How taking risks can create the biggest turning points in your career
- The importance of people and purpose to your overall success
Ekaterina’s Powerful Success Tips:
- Build your network and community
- Evaluate your hiring process
- Have a variety of experiences
- Work hard
- Understand when to pivot
- Be flexible
Connect with Ekaterina Walter:
Love the show? Let us know!
Are you a fan of the Fierce Feminine Leadership Podcast? If the tips and interviews we share in each episode have helped you gain the confidence and inspiration to become a better, more powerful leader, head on over to iTunes, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review to let us know! Each month, one lucky podcast reviewer will be selected to receive a free coaching session with me – Eleanor Beaton!
What are you waiting for? Head on over to iTunes, subscribe and leave a review to enter your name into this month’s drawing!
And, if you really want to ramp up your fierceness…
Reach out to us for a free 30-minute Bold Women in Business Makeover Session with me or one of the fabulous coaches on my team!
Explore your path and discover how you can be the fiercest lady-boss possible. Visit EleanorBeaton.com/Discover.
A Special Thank You to Our Sponsors
This episode was made possible by our wonderful sponsors, BMO – Bank of Montreal – The Bank for Women.
Join the conversation at BMO for Women to gain the insight, knowledge, and support you need to succeed and to truly understand how to manage your money!