Today, I want to share with you some tips on how you can glean information from those frustrating moments in your life and business as well as how to make these moments your best friend while growing your business.
“Frustration is completely inevitable, but frustration is also a source of some incredible information.”
Today on the Fierce Feminine Leadership Podcast:
- Coping with “mini-failures” and using them as a source of information
- How to use pain points in your business to discover your next steps
- Using your frustrations to map your forward momentum
- How frustration is a sign of growth and helps challenge your limits
- Why it’s important to learn h ow to get comfortable with the discomfort
- Leaning into your frustrations, but looking at them with interest
3 Critical Pieces of Information from Frustration:
- Frustration shows you where you need to go
- It paints a picture of your progress
- It teaches you where you need to approach your life with a greater level of acceptance
Love the show? Let us know!
Are you a fan of the Fierce Feminine Leadership Podcast? If the tips and interviews we share in each episode have helped you gain the confidence and inspiration to become a better, more powerful leader, head on over to iTunes, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review to let us know! Each month, one lucky podcast reviewer will be selected to receive a free coaching session with me – Eleanor Beaton!
What are you waiting for? Head on over to iTunes, subscribe and leave a review to enter your name into this month’s drawing!
And, if you really want to ramp up your fierceness…
Reach out to us for a free 30-minute Bold Women in Business Makeover Session with me or one of the fabulous coaches on my team!
Explore your path and discover how you can be the fiercest lady-boss possible. Visit EleanorBeaton.com/Discover.
A Special Thank You to Our Sponsors
This episode was made possible by our wonderful sponsors, BMO – Bank of Montreal – The Bank for Women.
Join the conversation at BMO for Women to gain the insight, knowledge, and support you need to succeed and to truly understand how to manage your money!