As your life, your business, and your career continue to evolve, it’s common to need to make tweaks and changes within your personal and professional life to continue your journey to achieving success. Even small changes can have a significant impact on how you show up in the world.
Today, I want to share with you one small tweak that I recently made in my personal life and how it has dramatically improved my business – and my life.
By taking ownership of my daily schedule, by making a small tweak, I’ve really been able to generate great results.
Today on the Fierce Feminine Leadership Podcast:
- How small changes in your daily routine can improve how you show up in the world
- How outsourcing tasks and finding an accountability partner helps “free up” mental space so you can work more productively
My Challenge to You:
- Ask yourself: What small tweak can I make in my daily schedule that can generate big results?
- Ask yourself: What am I not allowing myself to consider because I think “this is the only way it works for me?”
- Be open and fluid. Explore opportunities. Try new things.
CLICK HERE to receive Eleanor's "Power Tweak" worksheet.
Love the show? Let us know!
Are you a fan of the Fierce Feminine Leadership Podcast? If the tips and interviews we share in each episode have helped you gain the confidence and inspiration to become a better, more powerful leader, head on over to iTunes, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review to let us know! Each month, one lucky podcast reviewer will be selected to receive a free coaching session with me – Eleanor Beaton!
What are you waiting for? Head on over to iTunes, subscribe and leave a review to enter your name into this month’s drawing!
And, if you really want to ramp up your fierceness…
Reach out to us for a free 30-minute Bold Women in Business Makeover Session with me or one of the fabulous coaches on my team!
Explore your path and discover how you can be the fiercest lady-boss possible. Visit EleanorBeaton.com/Discover.
A Special Thank You to Our Sponsors
This episode was made possible by our wonderful sponsors, BMO – Bank of Montreal – The Bank for Women.
Join the conversation at BMO for Women to gain the insight, knowledge, and support you need to succeed and to truly understand how to manage your money!