In this episode, I’m sharing how to unlearn the old rule that more success equals more work and how this rule keeps you from getting to the next level of success. I’m sharing the reasons why hard work will not take you to the next level, how to avoid overworking, and how powerhouse women manage their workload and get results.
“Success is not the result of your labor. Success is the result of your leverage.”
Today on the Fierce Feminine Leadership Podcast:
- The wrong mindset about success
- The pivotal moment for Arianna Huffington regarding hard work and success
- When hard work is a competitive advantage and when it starts to be a disadvantage
- How hard work hurts your leadership
- How overwork impacts leaders negatively
- Why it is hard to be strategic when you’re overworked
Three Reasons Why Hard Work is Killing Your Ambition:
- It gets you in the door, but it won’t up-level you.
- Overwork undermines your leadership presence.
- When you’re overworked, it’s hard to be strategic.
- Thrive Book by Arianna Huffington
- What Got You Here Won't Get You There Book by Marshall Goldsmith
Fierce Leadership Quotes:
- “Real success doesn’t mean working yourself to the bone. Real success means fulfillment. It means thriving.”
- “Being at a high level of success means getting stuff done with as little effort as possible.”
- “You’ve got to work smart. You’ve got to work strategically. That’s how powerhouse women operate.”
Pursue Success -- Unlock Your Potential!
Do you want to discover your full potential and lead the road to success? I have created a brand new white paper that provides excellent opportunities to pursue success in a healthy way without the burnout. Grab Five Lessons to Unlearn to Unlock Your Ultimate Potential to identify the old ways that keep you in the status quo and learn how to gently release them so you can step into your power to approach the game of professional success your way.
Sign up now at EleanorBeaton.com/unlearn to get a copy and have access to the live webinar where I will be addressing questions and having meaningful discussions.
Dial Up Your Impact, Influence, and Income in 2018
Are you ready to take your leadership and influence to the next level in 2018? Join the Impact & Influence Leadership Lab for Women with Eleanor Beaton – the world’s premier leadership training and implementation program designed specifically for female leaders! This is a 8-week mentoring program for professional, ambitious women in business who are ready to take their leadership skills to the next level and truly step into their power. Visit the Leadership Lab for Women website to see all of the amazing content, tools, and services you will receive by registering today to claim your seat at the table!
Love the show? Let us know!
Are you a fan of the Fierce Feminine Leadership Podcast? If the tips and interviews we share in each episode have helped you gain the confidence and inspiration to become a better, more powerful leader, head on over to iTunes, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review to let us know! Each month, one lucky podcast reviewer will be selected to receive a free coaching session with me – Eleanor Beaton!
What are you waiting for? Head on over to iTunes, subscribe and leave a review to enter your name into this month’s drawing!
And, if you really want to ramp up your fierceness…
Reach out to us for a free 30-minute Bold Women in Business Makeover Session with me or one of the fabulous coaches on my team!
Explore your path and discover how you can be the fiercest lady-boss possible. Visit EleanorBeaton.com/discover.