This single strategy has helped one entrepreneurs that I know increase her yearly sales by as much as $75,000. This same strategy is what has helped position our previous podcast guest, Charles Chang, as an expert in his field and helped significantly boost his company’s growth in a very short period of time.
But… this strategy takes courage. It takes guts. Ladies, it takes a serious pair of ovaries!
I’m talking about thought-leadership and preeminence.
So, how do you position yourself as a preeminent thought-leader in your industry, your business, or your career?
On today’s episode, I want to share with you the exact strategy that I have taught several of my clients – as well as one that I have used myself – to position themselves as a preeminent thought leader in their niche, their industry, and their specific area of expertise.
So, grab your cup of coffee or tea, sit back and relax, and let’s dive right in!
Positioning yourself as a preeminent thought-leader can help you take quantum leaps in your business and career – Eleanor Beaton
Here’s a Breakdown of Today’s Show:
- Preeminence is positioning yourself as a thought-leader in your specific area of expertise.
- It can help you create quantum leaps of you, whether you’re an entrepreneur or working within an organization and advancing your career
- It’s about understanding that when you own, value, and share what you know and approach your work with the mindset that you’re in it to serve, educate, and contribute – you are without competition.
- There are several key components to preeminence – the first, and most challenging one, is having the courage.
- There are two big challenges to the preeminence strategy
- There are many tactics you can use to position yourself into a preeminence position
Key Components to Preeminence:
- Having the courage
- Really knowing your stuff
- Doing the inner work to give yourself permission and be a believable expert in your field
- Creating a platform that allows you to demonstrate your expertise
- Educate, serve, and show up as a person of intense value for your people or organization
Additional Resources Related to Creating Preeminence:
- Episode 55: Do You Know Your Killer Stats?
- Episode 65: Biz Lessons from the 550-Million Dollar Man Charles Chang
Are you ready to be more courageous, focused, and FIERCE this Fall?
Are you interested in stepping into the Fall season with more courage, more focus, more direction, and more fierceness?
We would love to help you!
Reach out to us for a free 30-minute Bold Women in Business Makeover Session with me or one of the fabulous coaches on my team!
Explore your path and discover how you can be the fiercest lady-boss possible.
Love the show? Let us know!
Are you a fan of the Fierce Feminine Leadership Podcast? If the tips and interviews we share in each episode have helped you gain the confidence and inspiration to become a better, more powerful leader, head on over to iTunes, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review to let us know!
Each month, one lucky podcast reviewer will be selected to receive a free coaching session with me – Eleanor Beaton!
What are you waiting for? Head on over to iTunes, subscribe and leave a review to enter your name into this month’s drawing!