Jordin joins me today to discuss her journey with burnout and strategies for identifying, preventing, and responding to the exhaustion we are susceptible to as female leaders. Jordin shares the different stages of burnout as well as both the physiological and psychological aspects. She also shares how pleasure and sexual health are related to burnout and what women who hold onto their "spark" have in common.
“There’s no way that they can think their way out of - or time management their way out of - what is going on on the cellular level.“ - Jordin Wiggins
Today on the Fierce Feminine Leadership Podcast:
- Jordin's personal experience with burnout and how she discovered her calling to work with women on sexual health issues
- The role of consistency and sustainability in preventing burnout
- Tangible, physiological ways that doctors can test people for burnout
- The different stages of burnout and some physical signs and symptoms to watch for
- What critical burnout is and how it can impact even the most seemingly high-functioning leaders
- Emotions, mood states and shifting interpersonal dynamics that may arise as a result of burnout
- The importance of differentiating between "good" discomfort and "bad" discomfort
- How burnout impacts your hormones
- Two paths to begin to combat burnout and the importance of mindset work
- How your leadership energy fuels your baller moves
- Commonalities among women who have a powerful energetic spark
- The importance of doing things for yourself every day
- How burnout and libido are related and how to make changes in these areas
- The importance of nurturing all parts of ourselves and leading as our whole self
Connect with Jordin Wiggins:
Love the show? Let us know!
Are you a fan of the Fierce Feminine Leadership Podcast? If the tips and interviews we share in each episode have helped you gain the confidence and inspiration to become a better, more powerful leader, head on over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review to let us know!
What are you waiting for? Head on over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe and leave a review to enter your name into this month’s drawing!
Join the Fierce Community!
Want even more fierce leadership advice, tips, and training? Join me in the Fierce Feminine Leadership community - the free, invite-only community for fierce, high-level, fierce women entrepreneurs making a huge impact on the world. In this free community, you’ll get ongoing training and interactions with me and my team as well as network and grow your organization with other fierce, like-minded thought-leaders.
If you’re ready to take your business to the next level and network with other high-power thought-leaders, join me in the free Fierce Feminine Leadership community today!