In this episode, I’m sharing why women tend to waste their time with partnerships and collaborations that go nowhere. I’m sharing how to recognize the signs of an unproductive collaboration, and where to get the information you need to develop the tools that will help you identify better partnerships in the future that will move you and your business forward.
“It is okay to say ‘no,’ to be strategic, to bow out of over commitments.” - Eleanor Beaton
Today on the Fierce Feminine Leadership Podcast:
- What collaboration means
- The reality about collaborating women
- Reasons why women enter into time-wasting partnerships
- Over commitment and miscalculation
- The significance of bringing your assets to the table
- Strategic collaboration vs. Anti-collaboration
- An example of a healthy and productive collaboration
Signs of an Unproductive Collaboration:
- When it’s going to drain your time and energy without giving you much in return
- When somebody invites you to collaborate, and they have no track record that proves they can do what they say they can do
- When somebody does exactly what you do
- When you have to create something new that you’re not already doing
Fierce Leadership Quotes:
- “The rule of being nice is just one rule that we, as powerhouse women leaders, need to break.“
- “For a collaboration to be effective, you each have to be bringing assets to the table.”
- “Your next level of success has so much more to do with what you say ‘no’ to than to what you say ‘yes’ to.”
Pursue Success -- Unlock Your Potential!
Do you want to discover your full potential and lead the road to success? I have created a brand new white paper that provides excellent opportunities to pursue success in a healthy way without the burnout. Grab Five Lessons to Unlearn to Unlock Your Ultimate Potential to identify the old ways that keep you in the status quo and learn how to gently release them so you can step into your power to approach the game of professional success your way.
Sign up now at EleanorBeaton.com/unlearn to get a copy and have access to the live webinar where I will be addressing questions and having meaningful discussions.
Love the show? Let us know!
Are you a fan of the Fierce Feminine Leadership Podcast? If the tips and interviews we share in each episode have helped you gain the confidence and inspiration to become a better, more powerful leader, head on over to iTunes, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review to let us know! Each month, one lucky podcast reviewer will be selected to receive a free coaching session with me – Eleanor Beaton!
What are you waiting for? Head on over to iTunes, subscribe and leave a review to enter your name into this month’s drawing!
And, if you really want to ramp up your fierceness…
Reach out to us for a free 30-minute Bold Women in Business Makeover Session with me or one of the fabulous coaches on my team!
Explore your path and discover how you can be the fiercest lady-boss possible. Visit EleanorBeaton.com/discover.