Michelle joins me today to share strategies on how to build a powerhouse career in a competitive industry. She also shares what helped her lead big teams that require her to produce five hours of daily TV., tips for creating excellent content, and her insights on why people show up to your show or event.
“Each job you have -- you’re auditioning for your next role.” - Michelle Crespi
Today on the Fierce Feminine Leadership Podcast:
- Tasks and duties of an executive producer
- A good place to make mistakes in your career
- How to listen to yourself to shape your success
- Where having a community of trust will lead you
- The kind of team you need for the trust thing to work
- Working long versus working smart
- Why she intentionally leads by example
- Her insights on celebrity culture
- What makes an audience engaged in your content
Michelle’s Advice on Fierce Feminine Leaders:
- Always treat people with respect -- you don’t know who’s going to hire you when.
- Listen deeply to yourself and others.
- Trust in others and yourself.
- Give yourself permission to move on from your mistakes and learn from them.
- Work smart.
Connect with Michelle Crespi:
Love the show? Let us know!
Are you a fan of the Fierce Feminine Leadership Podcast? If the tips and interviews we share in each episode have helped you gain the confidence and inspiration to become a better, more powerful leader, head on over to iTunes, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review to let us know! Each month, one lucky podcast reviewer will be selected to receive a free coaching session with me – Eleanor Beaton!
What are you waiting for? Head on over to iTunes, subscribe and leave a review to enter your name into this month’s drawing!
And, if you really want to ramp up your fierceness…
Reach out to us for a free 30-minute Bold Women in Business Makeover Session with me or one of the fabulous coaches on my team!
Explore your path and discover how you can be the fiercest lady-boss possible. Visit EleanorBeaton.com/discover.