She joins me today to share her journey into cultivating a powerful mindset around money. We discuss the common money blocks that hold women back from earning what they are truly worth and the link between financial empowerment and feminism.
“A healthy money mindset is not an absence of blocks or fears. It's about allowing yourself to receive money in ways that feel really good to you.” - Denise Duffield Thomas
Today on the Fierce Feminine Leadership Podcast:
- What money blocks are and how they impact your life and business
- How to identify money blocks
- The link between money blocks and creating passive revenue in your business
- Income-producing activities vs “busy work”
- The connection between a lack of focus and money blocks
- Creating a focus mantra
- Creating boundaries - and sticking to them
How to Overcome Money Mindset Blocks:
- Become aware of your money blocks
- Track your income - and your freebies
Connect with Denise Duffield Thomas:
- Money Bootcamp
- Lucky Bitch Money Tracker App on iTunes
- Lucky Bitch: A Guide for Exceptional Women to Create Outrageous Success book
- Get Rich Lucky Bitch!: Release Your Money Blocks and Live a First Class Life book
- Reclaim Your Money Power Workshop
Love the show? Let us know!
Are you a fan of the Fierce Feminine Leadership Podcast? If the tips and interviews we share in each episode have helped you gain the confidence and inspiration to become a better, more powerful leader, head on over to iTunes, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review to let us know! Each month, one lucky podcast reviewer will be selected to receive a free coaching session with me – Eleanor Beaton!
What are you waiting for? Head on over to iTunes, subscribe and leave a review to enter your name into this month’s drawing!
And, if you really want to ramp up your fierceness…
Reach out to us for a free 30-minute Bold Women in Business Makeover Session with me or one of the fabulous coaches on my team!
Explore your path and discover how you can be the fiercest lady-boss possible. Visit EleanorBeaton.com/Discover.
A Special Thank You to Our Sponsors
This episode was made possible by our wonderful sponsors, BMO – Bank of Montreal – The Bank for Women.
Join the conversation at BMO for Women to gain the insight, knowledge, and support you need to succeed and to truly understand how to manage your money!