Tara joins me today to share her story, what inspired her to empower women to play a bigger game, and what motivated her to publish her book, Playing Big: Practical Wisdom for Women Who Want to Speak Up, Create, and Lead. She shares her insight on what causes women to play small, how to overcome those fears to achieve the success they deserve, and the inner work necessary for women to play a bigger game.
“Playing big is being more loyal to your dreams than your fears.” – Tara Mohr
Today on the Fierce Feminine Leadership Podcast:
- How limiting beliefs often prevent women from playing big and accomplishing big goals
- The inner work required for women to accomplish their “outer work” goals
- Common signs and expressions of playing small
- How Tara’s own experience with crushing limiting beliefs and fears has impacted her career and enabled her to play a bigger game
- Why it’s important for women to “unhook” from praise as well as criticism
- How to maintain a steadiness of your soul and why it’s important
Tara’s Tips to Play a Bigger Game:
- Become aware of and manage your inner critic voice
- Access your inner mentor
- Unhook from praise and criticism
Connect with Tara Mohr:
Love the show? Let us know!
Are you a fan of the Fierce Feminine Leadership Podcast? If the tips and interviews we share in each episode have helped you gain the confidence and inspiration to become a better, more powerful leader, head on over to iTunes, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review to let us know! Each month, one lucky podcast reviewer will be selected to receive a free coaching session with me – Eleanor Beaton!
What are you waiting for? Head on over to iTunes, subscribe and leave a review to enter your name into this month’s drawing!
And, if you really want to ramp up your fierceness…
Reach out to us for a free 30-minute Bold Women in Business Makeover Session with me or one of the fabulous coaches on my team!
Explore your path and discover how you can be the fiercest lady-boss possible. Visit EleanorBeaton.com/Discover.
A Special Thank You to Our Sponsors
This episode was made possible by our wonderful sponsors, BMO – Bank of Montreal – The Bank for Women.
Join the conversation at BMO for Women to gain the insight, knowledge, and support you need to succeed and to truly understand how to manage your money!