In 2016, she founded The Pink Ceiling, a venture capital and consulting enterprise for women. Today, Cindy joins me to share her insight on why it’s so important for women to get advice and listen to candid mentors that not only encourage us, but will also share things we may not want to hear.
“You always have to be unapologetic in your mission.” – Cindy Whitehead
Today on the Fierce Feminine Leadership Podcast:
- What drove her to start her first business
- Finding the right investors to scale your business
- What inspired her to transition her focus on male sexual health to female sexual health
- Society’s “value judgement” on sexual health for women
- The moment of validation that pushed her to dispute the FDA
- The biggest lesson she has learned in building and scaling two successful businesses
- The Pinkubator’s mission
- Common success factors and capacity gaps among female entrepreneurs
- The importance of giving and receiving direct feedback
- The celebration of entrepreneurship and the issue with the absence of candor
- How she ensures she receives candid feedback
- Cultivating your own “unusual creativity” to fuel innovation
Mentioned in This Episode:
- A Curious Mind book by Brian Grazer and Charles Fishman
Connect with Cindy Whitehead:
- The Pink Ceiling
- Cindy Whitehead on Twitter
- Cindy Whitehead on Instagram
Love the show? Let us know!
Are you a fan of the Fierce Feminine Leadership Podcast? If the tips and interviews we share in each episode have helped you gain the confidence and inspiration to become a better, more powerful leader, head on over to iTunes, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review to let us know! Each month, one lucky podcast reviewer will be selected to receive a free coaching session with me – Eleanor Beaton!
What are you waiting for? Head on over to iTunes, subscribe and leave a review to enter your name into this month’s drawing!
And, if you really want to ramp up your fierceness…
Reach out to us for a free 30-minute Bold Women in Business Makeover Session with me or one of the fabulous coaches on my team!
Explore your path and discover how you can be the fiercest lady-boss possible. Visit EleanorBeaton.com/Discover.
A Special Thank You to Our Sponsors
This episode was made possible by our wonderful sponsors, BMO – Bank of Montreal – The Bank for Women.
Join the conversation at BMO for Women to gain the insight, knowledge, and support you need to succeed and to truly understand how to manage your money!