Today, Rosetta takes us behind the scenes on how she built her massive tribe. She explains how she learned how to protect her time and exert her boundaries while consistently staying in pursuit of her goals, dreams, and aspirations. She shares why she feels staying true to herself and her authenticity as a black woman has helped her connect and inspire so many women around the world, leading them on their successful journey to creating and building the life they deserve.
“Nobody has a right to disrupt your energy. It’s a choice you make.” – Rosetta Thurman
Today on the Fierce Feminine Leadership Podcast:
- How she built her tribe by staying authentic and true to herself
- The commitment she made to allow herself quiet time to reflect
- The balancing act between serving the world without neglecting yourself
- Her journey of releasing her limiting beliefs
- How being motivated by her own desires instead of other people’s fears have helped her open new doors of opportunity
- How she uses her Manifestation Journal as an affirmation technique to achieving her goals
- The most common limiting belief shared among women
- How releasing limiting beliefs and stepping into your power can impact your mindset and help you achieve your goals
Connect with Rosetta Thurman:
Love the show? Let us know!
Are you a fan of the Fierce Feminine Leadership Podcast? If the tips and interviews we share in each episode have helped you gain the confidence and inspiration to become a better, more powerful leader, head on over to iTunes, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review to let us know! Each month, one lucky podcast reviewer will be selected to receive a free coaching session with me – Eleanor Beaton!
What are you waiting for? Head on over to iTunes, subscribe and leave a review to enter your name into this month’s drawing!
And, if you really want to ramp up your fierceness…
Reach out to us for a free 30-minute Bold Women in Business Makeover Session with me or one of the fabulous coaches on my team!
Explore your path and discover how you can be the fiercest lady-boss possible. Visit EleanorBeaton.com/Discover.
A Special Thank You to Our Sponsors
This episode was made possible by our wonderful sponsors, BMO – Bank of Montreal – The Bank for Women.
Join the conversation at BMO for Women to gain the insight, knowledge, and support you need to succeed and to truly understand how to manage your money!