My guest today is an award-winning entrepreneur, Yasmina Azhari. Yasmina is the Founder, Owner, and General Manager of Mira Trading, LLC, the Vice President and Partner of Trade Coordination Office, and the founder of her newest company, Al Yam International Commercial Brokers. She has been recognized as one of the Top Entrepreneurs in Syria and is the Honorary Council of the Netherlands in Syria. This powerhouse businesswoman and entrepreneur built a highly successful career for herself – until her country broke out into a civil war, forcing her to flee the country and seek safety in another country where she decided to pick up the pieces of her amazing career and start all over.
Today, Yasmina shares her story of starting her entrepreneurial journey over, what it was like, and what motivated her to continue moving forward to achieve success once again. She also shares some valuable insight and tips on how to reinvent yourself – or your career path – as an entrepreneur to achieve success.
“Try and fail, but never fail to try.” – Yasmina Azhari
Today on the Fierce Feminine Leadership Podcast:
- How her fortune wasn’t in her bottom line – but in her network
- Why you can’t sit back and wait for opportunities for success
- You never lose. You have to win or learn. It’s all experiences
- How she built and leveraged her network to create success
- Networking isn’t about the quantity of people on your It’s about the quality of people on your list.
- The challenges she faced – and overcame – while working in a male-dominate industry
- What she means by “imposing ”
- The role that charitable work plays in her life
Yasmina’s Top 3 Success Tips to Reinvent Yourself as an Entrepreneur:
- Teach yourself and learn how to love what you are involved in – even if it’s not what you dreamed.
- Make your choice. Have your voice Tell your story.
- Whatever you decide – jump.
Connect with Yasmina Azhari:
Love the show? Let us know!
Are you a fan of the Fierce Feminine Leadership Podcast? If the tips and interviews we share in each episode have helped you gain the confidence and inspiration to become a better, more powerful leader, head on over to iTunes, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review to let us know! Each month, one lucky podcast reviewer will be selected to receive a free coaching session with me – Eleanor Beaton!
What are you waiting for? Head on over to iTunes, subscribe and leave a review to enter your name into this month’s drawing!
And, if you really want to ramp up your fierceness…
Reach out to us for a free 30-minute Bold Women in Business Makeover Session with me or one of the fabulous coaches on my team!
Explore your path and discover how you can be the fiercest lady-boss possible. Visit EleanorBeaton.com/Discover.
A Special Thank You to Our Sponsors
This episode was made possible by our wonderful sponsors, BMO – Bank of Montreal – The Bank for Women.
Join the conversation at BMO for Women to gain the insight, knowledge, and support you need to succeed and to truly understand how to manage your money!