On today’s episode, my guest is personal stylist Maegan Watson. Maegan is a dear friend and colleague of mine and the founder of Watson Style Group – a group dedicated to creating wardrobes that help people feel the way they want and love the way they look. She has over 10 years of experience helping women transform their wardrobes and put an end to the seemingly unending question: “What should I wear today?” Maegan shares her thoughts on how style is different from fashion and the insights she has learned from conducting hundreds of in-depth conversations and interviews with women about their style and how it affects their overall view of themselves and how they feel.
“When we have a wardrobe or an outfit that reminds us of what we want, they become an anchor.” – Maegan Watson
Today on the Fierce Feminine Leadership Podcast:
- Style is creating the image that is going to make you know yourself on a deeper level.
- All women want the same things when it comes to style – they all want to be able to reflect something about themselves.
- Reflecting your personal and professional mission through your style and wardrobe.
- Addressing the idea that style is frivolous or meaningless and why it’s important.
- The process Maegan uses to personalize wardrobes for her clients.
- The dynamic approach her team uses to support her clients wardrobe transformations.
Maegan’s Tips for Enhancing Your Style:
- Stop focusing on how you look. Focus on how you feel in outfits.
Connect with Maegan Watson:
Love the show? Let us know!
Are you a fan of the Fierce Feminine Leadership Podcast? If the tips and interviews we share in each episode have helped you gain the confidence and inspiration to become a better, more powerful leader, head on over to iTunes, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review to let us know! Each month, one lucky podcast reviewer will be selected to receive a free coaching session with me – Eleanor Beaton!
What are you waiting for? Head on over to iTunes, subscribe and leave a review to enter your name into this month’s drawing!
And, if you really want to ramp up your fierceness…
Reach out to us for a free 30-minute Bold Women in Business Makeover Session with me or one of the fabulous coaches on my team!
Explore your path and discover how you can be the fiercest lady-boss possible. Visit EleanorBeaton.com/Discover.
A Special Thank You to Our Sponsors
This episode was made possible by our wonderful sponsors, BMO – Bank of Montreal – The Bank for Women.