Whether you’re thinking about starting an online business, you want to take your current business to the next level by selling your products or services online, or you’re ready to really step up your game, step into your power, and find more freedom through the power of online sales – there are many things you must consider. One of the first things, though, is creating powerhouse sales funnels that will work for you and help you reach your goals faster – and easier.
But – what is a sales funnel? How many funnels does your business need? How do you create these powerhouse funnels that will put your business on auto-pilot so you can focus less on generating sale and more on spending time with your family?
Stephanie Nickolich is recognized as “The Millionista Mentor”. She’s a successful business mentor and expert in building and scaling online businesses using sales funnels. Stephanie has been featured and recognized by the Huffington Post as one of the Top 50 Online Women Entrepreneurs to Watch by the Huffington Post, and has helped countless online entrepreneurs grow their businesses to the 6-figure income level by helping them identify and create the sales funnels they need to continually scale their businesses. She joins us today to share her insight on what the term “sales funnel” really means, how they can help you automate your business, and grow your income on auto-pilot.
“You cannot have a business beyond yourself without having a sales funnel in place.” – Stephanie Nickolich
Today on the Fierce Feminine Leadership Podcast:
- Stephanie shares her “Come to Jesus” moment and how it impacted her decision to pivot her career.
- She explains how she helps entrepreneurs create businesses around the life they want to live instead of around the goals they want to achieve.
- She explains what sales funnels are as well as how each funnel type differs depending on the products or services you want to launch.
- We discuss the importance of implementing systems in your business to push your business to the next level without sacrificing your freedom.
- She explains the difference between “cold leads,” “warm leads,” and “hot leads,” and why entrepreneurs should have funnels in place for each type of lead.
- We discuss when you should consider outsourcing certain tasks or whether you should do them yourself.
- She explains why she believes that if you’re doing something more than once within your business – you should create systems to automate the process.
3 Core Things New Entrepreneurs Need to Find Success Online:
- Paying attention to your numbers.
Connect with Stephanie Nickolich:
Claim Your Free Success Pack Today!
Are you looking for a way to gain even more insight from other highly ambitious, successful entrepreneurs? Head over to EleanorBeaton.com/SuccessPack to claim your free resource pack!
The Fierce Feminine Leadership Success Pack is filled with interviews with highly successful women entrepreneurs as well as transcripts, worksheets, workbooks, and an e-book that highlights and outlines some of the biggest mistakes women make while building thought-leader-based businesses!
Claim your Success Pack today!
Love the show? Let us know!
Are you a fan of the Fierce Feminine Leadership Podcast? If the tips and interviews we share in each episode have helped you gain the confidence and inspiration to become a better, more powerful leader, head on over to iTunes, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review to let us know!
Each month, one lucky podcast reviewer will be selected to receive a free coaching session with me – Eleanor Beaton!
What are you waiting for? Head on over to iTunes, subscribe and leave your review to enter your name into this month’s drawing!
And, if you really want to ramp up your fierceness…
Reach out to us for a free 30-minute Bold Women in Business Makeover Session with me or one of the fabulous coaches on my team!
Explore your path and discover how you can be the fiercest lady-boss possible.