This is easier said than done because as women, we’ve been conditioned to fit in and never leave anyone behind, including customers. How do you uplevel your business and move on from your loyal following?
In today’s episode, I’m joined by sales coach and “unapologetic wealth creator,” Jess Lorimer. Jess is the founder of Smart Leader Sell and focuses on corporate sales, but this isn’t what her business always looked like. She’s sharing how her decision to take bold action came about and how she implemented it. We’ll discuss the bumps she faced along the way as well as the reasons women entrepreneurs struggle with taking massive action. If you have ever wanted to call time-out on the business you are building, this episode is for you.
Today on the Power + Presence + Position Podcast:
- What prompted Jess to make the decision to change her business.
- What happens when you aren’t fulfilled by the business you’re building.
- How women are socialized not to leave anyone behind.
- Why women hold themselves back from making major decisions.
- The 2 different types of fear we face as business owners.
- Why selling transparently is the least sleazy form of sales.
- Jess Lorimer Website | Selling to Corporate
- Smart Leaders Sell Podcast Ep #284: Eleanor Beaton, Six Figure Success Series
- Smart Leaders Sell Podcast Ep #146: Six Figure Success Stories with Ali Brown
- FFL319: Winning Her Business with Bridget Brennan
- Ali Brown
- Join the Power + Presence + Position community on Facebook!
Love the show? Let us know!
Are you a fan of the Power + Presence + Position? If the tips and interviews we share in each episode have helped you gain the confidence and inspiration to become a better, more powerful leader, head on over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review to let us know!
What are you waiting for? Head on over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe, and leave a review to enter your name into this month’s drawing!
Join the Community of Practice!
Want enriching conversation with intelligent, insightful women entrepreneurs, who are unapologetic about their ambition? Join me in the Power + Presence + Position community - the free, invite-only community for fierce, high-level women entrepreneurs making a huge impact on the world. You’ll get access to our book club, happy hours, and executive round tables where we talk about the issues that matter most to women entrepreneurs.
If you’re ready to take your business to the next level and be part of the best conversation about women entrepreneurship on the internet, join me in the free Power + Presence + Position community today!