Today, I share how you can engage your team in a productive 4-hour strategic planning session for the new year. I explain why I suggest spending four hours to focus on your strategic goals for your business and how to promote active engagement during your strategic planning session. I also share how to structure your meeting agenda, how to clarify your company’s goals and the role that self-leadership plays in achieving your strategic goals.
“We need to use our values, our vision and our mission as a guidepost.” - Eleanor Beaton
Today on the Fierce Feminine Leadership Podcast:
- Common planning mistakes that inhibit entrepreneurs from being effective in the marketplace
- Why I suggest a 4-hour time frame for your strategy session
- Three areas to reflect on as you evaluate 2019 and plan for the future
- How to promote active engagement and focus during your meeting
- Tips for structuring the agenda for your strategic planning session
- The importance of discussing your organization’s values, vision and mission with your team
- How to set goals for your company and clarify your focus as you move into the new year
- Why alignment matters and how to ensure that team members are genuinely onboard
- The role of self-leadership in achieving your strategic goals and transforming your ideas into results
- Mindset shifts you need to move from incremental growth to exponential growth
Join the Exclusive Incubator Program!
Are you ready to build, leverage, and scale your business to the next level? Ready to maximize your leadership skills and grow your business to 7-figures and beyond? Join our Incubator Program - the 12-month high-octane program that blends leadership strategy, accountability, and business building support to help you propel your business to the next level and increase your earning power. Head over to EleanorBeaton.com to learn more about The Incubator Program and submit your application today!
Love the show? Let us know!
Are you a fan of the Fierce Feminine Leadership Podcast? If the tips and interviews we share in each episode have helped you gain the confidence and inspiration to become a better, more powerful leader, head on over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review to let us know!
What are you waiting for? Head on over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe and leave a review to enter your name into this month’s drawing!
Join the Fierce Community!
Want even more fierce leadership advice, tips, and training? Join me in the Fierce Feminine Leadership community - the free, invite-only community for fierce, high-level, fierce women entrepreneurs making a huge impact on the world. In this free community, you’ll get ongoing training and interactions with me and my team as well as network and grow your organization with other fierce, like-minded thought-leaders.
If you’re ready to take your business to the next level and network with other high-power thought-leaders, join me in the free Fierce Feminine Leadership community today!