My guest today is Dr. Venus Opal Reese, and she shares her incredible story of being on the streets to who she is now - The Black Women Millionaires Mentor, an inspirational speaker, and the creator and CEO of Defy Impossible Inc. Venus has been featured in media publications and broadcasting stations like Ebony Magazine, Forbes, Black Enterprise, ABC News, CBS, PBS, The Associated Press, and she is a regular contributor to Heart and Soul Magazine and TV. She teaches her tribe how to reach beyond the inner glass ceilings, defy their ‘impossible,’ and break the million-dollar mark on their terms.
In today’s episode, Venus doesn’t hold back while she explains how you can benefit from your pain story while keeping your sense of self on your quest to become the best you can be as a fierce feminine business leader.
“I don’t think people buy your skills – I think they buy your energy.”
Dr. Venus Opal Reese
Here’s a Breakdown of Today’s Show:
- Venus tells you how she went from a dire situation to obtaining her degrees from Stanford University to making her millions.
- She explains her business model and how she motivates her tribe to dollarize their pain.
- Venus talks about survival strategy as an entrepreneur.
- We hear Venus tell us about someone who built their message around their skills and transformed it to the message around their pain.
- Venus tells us what a D.R.E.A.M. client is and how to call your clients by 'who' they are.
- Venus tells how she developed her sense of certainty.
- She shares her feelings about how ‘surrender’ is powerful and important to her.
- Venus has so much going on including a book coming out, and a Hollywood deal, she details what’s in store for her and her tribe in 2017.
- She announces her ideas for her New Money Now Blueprint 3 day workshop.
Mentioned in This Episode:
My Invitation to You
Let’s make 2017 your year for success, for courage, for being the fierce female leader you know you can be! Reserve your seat to join me and other fierce feminine leaders on November 18 through 20 for a 3-day retreat in Toronto, Canada to crystallize your vision, create a powerful 90-day action plan, and get the tools you need to help you seriously uplevel your life and business.
Love the show? Let us know!
Are you a fan of the Fierce Feminine Leadership Podcast? If the tips and interviews we share in each episode have helped you gain the confidence and inspiration to become a better, more powerful leader, head on over to iTunes, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review to let us know!
Each month, one lucky podcast reviewer will be selected to receive a free coaching session with me – Eleanor Beaton!
What are you waiting for? Head on over to iTunes, subscribe and leave your review to enter your name into this month’s drawing!
And, if you really want to ramp up your fierceness…
Reach out to us for a free 30-minute Bold Women in Business Makeover Session with me or one of the fabulous coaches on my team!
Explore your path and discover how you can be the fiercest lady-boss possible.