She joins me on the show today to share her story of how taking breaks in her career helped her identify her true passion and mission in life and business. We also discuss some of the biggest changes in the workforce for women and what the power of networking and nurturing your relationships can do when you pivot into a new career path.
“We are continuously evolving and changing as individuals. The person you are today is not the person you were last week.” – Kristy Wallace
Today on the Fierce Feminine Leadership Podcast:
- How staying open to learning new things and taking risks can help propel your career forward
- How taking breaks can give you clarity on what you want from your career and how it aligns with your dreams, goals, and priorities.
- How the power of networking and identifying what drives you can impact your career choices.
- How to set the course for where you want to be in your career.
- Changing the conversation around gender bias, gender diversity, and gender equality.
- The impact of corporate feminism on society.
Kristy’s Words of Wisdom:
- Take some time to really reassess, regroup, and rethink about yourself, your priorities, and your goals.
- Always work networking into your life and continue to cultivate your networks and relationships.
Connect with Kristy Wallace:
- Ellevate Network
- Ellevate Network on Twitter
- Ellevate Network on Facebook
- Ellevate Network on Instagram
- Ellevate Podcast: Conversations with Women Changing the Force of Business
Love the show? Let us know!
Are you a fan of the Fierce Feminine Leadership Podcast? If the tips and interviews we share in each episode have helped you gain the confidence and inspiration to become a better, more powerful leader, head on over to iTunes, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review to let us know! Each month, one lucky podcast reviewer will be selected to receive a free coaching session with me – Eleanor Beaton!
What are you waiting for? Head on over to iTunes, subscribe and leave a review to enter your name into this month’s drawing!
And, if you really want to ramp up your fierceness…
Reach out to us for a free 30-minute Bold Women in Business Makeover Session with me or one of the fabulous coaches on my team!
Explore your path and discover how you can be the fiercest lady-boss possible. Visit EleanorBeaton.com/Discover.
A Special Thank You to Our Sponsors
This episode was made possible by our wonderful sponsors, BMO – Bank of Montreal – The Bank for Women.
Join the conversation at BMO for Women to gain the insight, knowledge, and support you need to succeed and to truly understand how to manage your money!