Tanya joins me today to share her extraordinary experience as a fierce entrepreneur and mother. She shares how her parallel journey of taking her business through the acquisitions process and prematurely delivering identical twins with twin-to-twin transfusion syndrome has shaped her perspective on personal development and leadership. She explains why it’s crucial for entrepreneurs to be willing to fail without internalizing those failures as negative thoughts and beliefs. She also explains why it’s important to redirect your negative thoughts into positive ones and how your internal thoughts shape the way you perceive reality.
“When you deal with facts, there’s no emotions in it. It makes it a lot easier to process.” - Tanya Prive
Today on the Fierce Feminine Leadership Podcast:
- How her early interest in personal development fueled her career path
- Why it’s critical for entrepreneurs to be willing to fail without taking it personally
- How she overcomes the fear of stepping out of her comfort zone
- The importance of using pain and failure as a tool to grow and develop
- How your internal thoughts shape the way you perceive reality
- Her parallel journey of taking her business through the acquisitions process while facing an extraordinary challenge with her pregnancy
- How her perception of leadership has evolved since the birth of her twins
- Identifying when to be compassionate and understanding vs. standing firm
- Her upcoming book and what inspired her and her husband to write it
- The importance of separating facts from emotions as a leader
- The importance of redirecting your negative thoughts into positive ones
- How she pivoted from running and successfully selling her business to joining a boutique consulting firm
Connect with Tanya Prive:
Learn with Eleanor FREE Masterclass!
Are you ready to land high-end clients and position yourself as the undisputed leader in your industry? Join me for this free 30-minute masterclass to learn the practical insights you need to elevate your position, amplify your message, and maximize your revenue!
Elevate yourself above the competition.
Join me for this free masterclass by visiting LearnwithEleanor.com
Join Me for Your Million Dollar Message Retreat
Are you ready to outsell and out position your competition this year? To create more impact and generate more revenue and wealth - you need a powerful, clear message that positions you as the preeminent expert in your field.
You need a Million Dollar Message.
So, if you’re ready to supercharge your impact, power up your marketing, get clear on your message, and uplevel your position, join me for Your Million Dollar Message Retreat - the premier 3-day workshop for powerhouse women entrepreneurs.
This workshop is our most intimate workshop yet! You’ll work directly with me and my team to hone your message, improve your marketing materials, and elevate your position as a powerhouse female leader.
To register for the Your Million Dollar Message Retreat 3-Day Workshop, visit www.eleanorbeaton.com/mdmretreat
Spots are limited - so grab your tickets today!
Join the Exclusive Incubator Program!
Are you ready to build, leverage, and scale your business to the next level? Ready to maximize your leadership skills and grow your business to 7-figures and beyond? Join our Incubator Program - the 12-month high-octane program that blends leadership strategy, accountability, and business building support to help you propel your business to the next level and increase your earning power. Head over to EleanorBeaton.com to learn more about The Incubator Program and submit your application today!
Love the show? Let us know!
Are you a fan of the Fierce Feminine Leadership Podcast? If the tips and interviews we share in each episode have helped you gain the confidence and inspiration to become a better, more powerful leader, head on over to iTunes, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review to let us know! Each month, one lucky podcast reviewer will be selected to receive a free coaching session with me – Eleanor Beaton!
What are you waiting for? Head on over to iTunes, subscribe and leave a review to enter your name into this month’s drawing!