Many brilliant, high-achieving professional women shy away from talking about themselves, their accomplishments, and their successes because they don’t want to come off as obnoxious or leave the impression that they are bragging. What many of these fierce ladies may not realize, though, is that sharing their accomplishments with the world helps them claim their power, their authority, and their voice.
So, how can you subtly toot your own horn without coming off as obnoxious or braggy? That, my fierce friends, is exactly what I’m going to share with you today! I’m sharing five powerful strategies to help you share your accomplishments and successes without sounding like you have a chip on your shoulder.
“As you advance, that hard work and the results become table stakes.”
Today on the Fierce Feminine Leadership Podcast:
- Why sharing your accomplishments are critical to your potential for advancement
- How to share your accomplishments without sounding obnoxious
- The importance of scheduling weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly “check-ins” with your boss or clients
5 Tips to Subtly Toot Your Own Horn:
- Talk about your team, their results, while making it clear that you are in the driver’s seat
- Take your boss and your client out to lunch
- Get recommendations on LinkedIn
- Use the power of stories
- Share what you have learned.
Mentioned in This Episode:
- Episode 184: How to Have a Big Career Inside a Big Company with Ayne O’Flynn
Love the show? Let us know!
Are you a fan of the Fierce Feminine Leadership Podcast? If the tips and interviews we share in each episode have helped you gain the confidence and inspiration to become a better, more powerful leader, head on over to iTunes, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review to let us know! Each month, one lucky podcast reviewer will be selected to receive a free coaching session with me – Eleanor Beaton!
What are you waiting for? Head on over to iTunes, subscribe and leave a review to enter your name into this month’s drawing!
And, if you really want to ramp up your fierceness…
Reach out to us for a free 30-minute Bold Women in Business Makeover Session with me or one of the fabulous coaches on my team!
Explore your path and discover how you can be the fiercest lady-boss possible. Visit EleanorBeaton.com/Discover.
A Special Thank You to Our Sponsors
This episode was made possible by our wonderful sponsors, BMO – Bank of Montreal – The Bank for Women.
Join the conversation at BMO for Women to gain the insight, knowledge, and support you need to succeed and to truly understand how to manage your money!