She joins me today to share the story of how she moved from being a technical expert in her business and into the world of sales. She also shares how she found well-connected, influential sponsors inside her organization and how she cultivated those relationships.
“When you come back, you have to be all in.” – Aine O’Flynn
Today on the Fierce Feminine Leadership Podcast:
- The most significant turning point that has helped shaped her as a leader
- The importance of taking risks in your career
- How to handle customer questions that you may not know the answer to
- How to secure powerful sponsors
- How to make a powerful career comeback after taking a sabbatical
- The biggest challenges and opportunities in her career
- How to advocate for yourself and lead authentically
Aine O’Flynn’s Top 5 Success Tips:
- Work hard
- Advocate for yourself
- Take risks
- Don’t be afraid to fail
- Be honest
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- The Millionaire Next Door by Thomas J. Stanley Ph.D.
Love the show? Let us know!
Are you a fan of the Fierce Feminine Leadership Podcast? If the tips and interviews we share in each episode have helped you gain the confidence and inspiration to become a better, more powerful leader, head on over to iTunes, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review to let us know! Each month, one lucky podcast reviewer will be selected to receive a free coaching session with me – Eleanor Beaton!
What are you waiting for? Head on over to iTunes, subscribe and leave a review to enter your name into this month’s drawing!
And, if you really want to ramp up your fierceness…
Reach out to us for a free 30-minute Bold Women in Business Makeover Session with me or one of the fabulous coaches on my team!
Explore your path and discover how you can be the fiercest lady-boss possible. Visit EleanorBeaton.com/Discover.
A Special Thank You to Our Sponsors
This episode was made possible by our wonderful sponsors, BMO – Bank of Montreal – The Bank for Women.
Join the conversation at BMO for Women to gain the insight, knowledge, and support you need to succeed and to truly understand how to manage your money!