My guest today is powerhouse entrepreneur, Mandy Rennehan. Mandy is a blue-collar CEO and the founder of the retail construction company, FreshCo. FreshCo is the first and most successful full-service on call retail maintenance and construction company in the United States today. Mandy and her company have worked with countless retail giants including Tiffany & Co, Apple, NIKE, The Gap, Banana Republic, and Home Depot.
Mandy has been named as one of Canada’s top female entrepreneurs. Currently, she is one of the Women’s Executive Network’s Top 100 Most Powerful Women, Profit Magazine’s Top W100, and Atlantic Business Magazine’s Top 50 CEO’s. Additionally, she has been featured in the Globe & Mail, Financial Post, and the Business News Network. Today, she joins me to share how her experience as a talented athlete and 4-H member has helped shape who she is today. She also explains the impact that being herself and staying confident in her abilities has helped improve and grow her business to the highly-successful company that it is today.
“Women just need the permission to hear their voice and go after it.” – Mandy Rennehan
Today on the Fierce Feminine Leadership Podcast:
- How she got started in the construction industry
- How changing the way she sourced people on her team became one of the biggest turning points in her career
- How being herself helped her grow her business
- Hiring team members that align with your personality, ambition, and work ethic
- Making the shift from “do-er” to CEO
- How confidence led her to winning her first $3-Million contract
- Others relate to those who are unafraid
3 Critical Factors of Scaling a Business:
- Identify when you are ready to grow
- Ask yourself: Are you prepared to put time into other people, technology, and the results of growth
- Ask yourself: Are you prepared for what might happen
Connect with Mandy Rennehan:
Love the show? Let us know!
Are you a fan of the Fierce Feminine Leadership Podcast? If the tips and interviews we share in each episode have helped you gain the confidence and inspiration to become a better, more powerful leader, head on over to iTunes, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review to let us know! Each month, one lucky podcast reviewer will be selected to receive a free coaching session with me – Eleanor Beaton!
What are you waiting for? Head on over to iTunes, subscribe and leave a review to enter your name into this month’s drawing!
And, if you really want to ramp up your fierceness…
Reach out to us for a free 30-minute Bold Women in Business Makeover Session with me or one of the fabulous coaches on my team!
Explore your path and discover how you can be the fiercest lady-boss possible. Visit EleanorBeaton.com/Discover.
A Special Thank You to Our Sponsors
This episode was made possible by our wonderful sponsors, BMO – Bank of Montreal – The Bank for Women.
Join the conversation at BMO for Women to gain the insight, knowledge, and support you need to succeed and to truly understand how to manage your money!