On today’s episode, Kelly shares how she navigated the turning point of being laid off to growing a highly successful business as a leadership coach and speaker. She shares how she got started in her business, the power of resilience, and the importance of having patience in all areas of your business or organization.
“Embrace the pain. Try to endure it because the more you resist it, the more it’s going to come back in full force.” – Kelly Meerbott
Today on the Fierce Feminine Leadership Podcast:
- How your physical body can sometimes indicate that you need to pivot your career – even before your heart and head.
- Your social self and what can happen when it is at odds with who you really are.
- Honing emotional intelligence and creating a culture of ownership.
- Raising the level of consciousness inside your business to drive results.
- Being a good corporate citizen and being socially responsible within and outside of your business or organization.
- How to build a diverse culture within your organization.
- Being resilient and unafraid of failure.
- How painful moments and experiences in your career are important for making changes.
Connect with Kelly Meerbott:
Love the show? Let us know!
Are you a fan of the Fierce Feminine Leadership Podcast? If the tips and interviews we share in each episode have helped you gain the confidence and inspiration to become a better, more powerful leader, head on over to iTunes, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review to let us know! Each month, one lucky podcast reviewer will be selected to receive a free coaching session with me – Eleanor Beaton!
What are you waiting for? Head on over to iTunes, subscribe and leave a review to enter your name into this month’s drawing!
And, if you really want to ramp up your fierceness…
Reach out to us for a free 30-minute Bold Women in Business Makeover Session with me or one of the fabulous coaches on my team!
Explore your path and discover how you can be the fiercest lady-boss possible. Visit EleanorBeaton.com/Discover.
A Special Thank You to Our Sponsors
This episode was made possible by our wonderful sponsors, BMO – Bank of Montreal.