5 Great Reasons Why Adversity Is Your Friend
- It deepens your ability to empathize with people. It gives you a much broader range of experience that you can then use to connect more effectively with your staff, colleagues, stake holders and customers.
- It gives you great stories. You must learn how to use these stories provide examples and illuminate your meaning. The three most important types of stories to note are: “to hell and back”, “reversal”, and “hero saga” stories.
- It deepens your grit and your resilience. Anybody can have a dream. Anybody can have a goal. It takes a woman with true grit and resilience to see it through. You build up that grit and resilience through experiencing adversity.
- It helps you attract better people into your life. Game recognizes game meaning if you’ve experienced adversity, you’ll connect with others who have as well.
- It helps you appreciate what you have. Sometimes it takes getting down on your luck or experiencing a health wake up call to help you appreciate what you already have.
If you are a fierce woman in business, adversity is your middle name. Understand that you can lean into adversity, see it for the gift that it is and embrace it. Make friends with adversity, because as long as you are trying, adversity is absolutely going to be a part of the journey and a part of the destination.
Calling all Coaches, Consultants and Thought Leaders…
If you are starting a business or have just launched a business and you are in the thought leader, coach, consultant, or expert space, I want to share with you a fabulous new video training series that I’ve just launched.
In this 4 video training series you’ll learn:
- The biggest mistakes that I see coaches, consultants and thought leader based people making when they are building their businesses.
- Tips and strategies that you can put in place in your business right now in order to build a healthy thriving business
Head over to http://www.eleanorbeaton.com/training to learn more.