Aunt Linda has taught me many valuable lessons. One of the most impactful lessons I have learned is how powerful the words I use to describe myself are, and why it’s important to be ruthlessly loving with the words you use to describe yourself.
On today’s episode, I’m going to share with you how to be ruthlessly loving with your words and how learning this skill can positively impact your mindset, your life, your business, and your career.
Your words are so powerful.
Today on the Fierce Feminine Leadership Podcast:
- How the words you use to describe yourself, your business, or your career can impact your sense of achievement and success.
- As a leader, it is critically important that you face the truth – but don’t undermine yourself with your own words.
- Identify the difference between what is true and what your intentions are for improvement.
- When you undermine yourself with your own words, you not only break trust with yourself – you also subtly erode the confidence that other people have in you.
My Challenge to You:
- Understand that your words are powerful.
- Notice the words you use to describe yourself.
- Reframe your words in a way that is resourceful and loving.
Dial Up Your Impact, Influence, and Income in 2017
Are you ready to take your leadership and influence to the next level in 2017? Join the Impact & Influence Leadership Lab for Women with Eleanor Beaton – the world’s premier leadership training and implementation program designed specifically for female leaders! This is a 6-week mentoring program for professional, ambitious women in business who are ready to take their leadership skills to the next level and truly step into their power. Visit the Leadership Lab for Women website to see all of the amazing content, tools, and services you will receive by registering today to claim your seat at the table!
Enrollment ends January 22, 2017.
Love the show? Let us know!
Are you a fan of the Fierce Feminine Leadership Podcast? If the tips and interviews we share in each episode have helped you gain the confidence and inspiration to become a better, more powerful leader, head on over to iTunes, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review to let us know!
Each month, one lucky podcast reviewer will be selected to receive a free coaching session with me – Eleanor Beaton!
What are you waiting for? Head on over to iTunes, subscribe and leave your review to enter your name into this month’s drawing!
And, if you really want to ramp up your fierceness…
Reach out to us for a free 30-minute Bold Women in Business Makeover Session with me or one of the fabulous coaches on my team!
Explore your path and discover how you can be the fiercest lady-boss possible.