In todayâ€™s episode, I share with you 6 of the most common symptoms of Ambitious Womanâ€™s Dilemma (AWD), and what you need to do to overcome this condition.
Hereâ€™s a Breakdown of Todayâ€™s Show:
- What is Ambitious Womanâ€™s Dilemma?
- How common is AWD?
- Is there a way to â€œcureâ€ the AWD condition â€“ and if so, how?
- Why highly ambitious women begin feeling the effects of AWD?
What Is Ambitious Womanâ€™s Dilemma?
AWD is a common condition among smart, ambitious women who want to make a difference in the world while genuinely being present for their families and being financially secure but tend to feel like their â€œnot up to snuffâ€ or should be further ahead in their career or personal life than they are currently.
â€œYou know you have Ambitious Womanâ€™s Dilemma if you feel like the rope in a real-life tug-o-war game.â€ â€“ Eleanor Beaton
6 Common Symptoms of Ambitious Womanâ€™s Dilemma
- You feel you are only as good as your last deal, sale, or project.
- You feel like you have to do things to be awesome and feel safe in the world.
- Your ratio of thinking about exercise and your health versus actually doing it is greater than 7 to 1
- You do not have any hobbies
- AWD sufferers do not have any hobbies because, at the end of the work day, they are too busy sleeping, eating, driving, cleaning, or feeding someone.
- You sometimes have the feeling that you have lost the sense of play and wonder, that the creative part of you is somehow â€œdying.â€
- You canâ€™t slow down.
- AWD sufferers often think, â€œSlow down? Thatâ€™s what losers do!â€
- You know youâ€™re a confident person, but you donâ€™t understand why you feel insecure at times.
- Understand the difference between confidence and worthiness.
â€œWhen you truly embrace your sense of inner worthiness, you begin to approach your work & your life with a rested edge.â€ â€“ Eleanor Beaton
Subscribe to and Review the Fierce Feminine Leadership Podcast for a Chance to Win This Monthâ€™s Contest!
At the end of each month, one lucky reviewer will win a free private coaching session with me! Are you feeling lucky? Head on over to iTunes, subscribe to the show and leave your honest feedback to enter your name into the contest!