How do you invigorate the female leaders in your organization? What can you do to truly support and help the women in your company grow and develop new skills to advance in their careers?
On todayâ€™s episode, Iâ€™m going to share with you a few powerful tips that I use when working with businesses and organizations hosting womenâ€™s initiative events. These powerful tips can help any organization ramp up their program and empower their female leaders to step into their power and achieve their true potential within their organization.
â€œIf you are going to bring people together, itâ€™s got to be more than just a networking event.â€
Today on the Fierce Feminine Leadership Podcast:
- Why organizations should train women on how to deal with unconscious gender bias.
- Why the CEO and men in senior leadership roles should also attend womenâ€™s initiative events.
- When it comes to diversity inclusion, there is no such thing as one and done.
3 Tips to Invigorate Your Womenâ€™s Initiative Events:
- Ensure the programming supports your women to overcome unconscious gender bias.
- Involve your senior leadership in the programming â€“ especially the men.
- Make it part of a more comprehensive program.
Love the show? Let us know!â€¯
Are you a fan of the Fierce Feminine Leadership Podcast? If the tips and interviews we share in each episode have helped you gain the confidence and inspiration to become a better, more powerful leader, head on over toâ€¯iTunes, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review to let us know! Each month, one lucky podcast reviewer will be selected to receive aâ€¯freeâ€¯coaching session with me â€“ Eleanor Beaton!â€¯â€¯
What are youâ€¯waitingâ€¯for? Head on over toâ€¯iTunes, subscribe and leave a review to enter your name into this monthâ€™s drawing!â€¯â€¯
And,â€¯if youâ€¯reallyâ€¯want to ramp up your fiercenessâ€¦â€¯â€¯
Reach out to us for aâ€¯freeâ€¯30-minute Bold Women in Business Makeover Session withâ€¯me or one of the fabulous coaches on my team!â€¯â€¯
Explore your path and discover howâ€¯youâ€¯can be theâ€¯fiercest lady-boss possible.â€¯Visitâ€¯EleanorBeaton.com/Discover.â€¯â€¯
A Special Thank You to Our Sponsorsâ€¯
This episode was made possible by our wonderful sponsors,â€¯BMO â€“ Bank of Montreal.â€¯