Ladies, insecurity is a very, very common thing to experience. However, it also carries a huge price tag. Today, I want to get a little personal with you and share how my high school reunion has opened my eyes to â€œa whole new world,â€ how I plan to stop doubting myself and being insecure, and how you can go with me along this journey to becoming a more confident you!
We canâ€™t change society without changing ourselves. â€“ Eleanor Beaton
Hereâ€™s a Breakdown of Todayâ€™s Episode:
- Research shows that 7 out of every 10 girls believe they are not good enough or donâ€™t measure up in some way.
- Self-esteem in girls starts to plummet after the age of 10.
- Insecurity stops you from fully connecting with your experiences and the people around you.
- Self-doubt is a waste of time, energy, and potential.
- Be aware of your insecurities, kick them to the curb, and keep on truckinâ€™.
My Challenge to You:
Join me in taking these steps to overcome insecurities, live to your fullest potential, and achieve goals you will be profoundly proud of 20, 30, or 40 years from now:
- Say â€œno moreâ€ to hiding.
- Say â€œno moreâ€ to trying to be nice when you really need to express your opinion.
- Say â€œno moreâ€ to worrying whether or not you look awesome. (Deep down, you know you always look awesome!)
- Say â€œno moreâ€ to doubting your abilities when you know your abilities are good enough for your purposes, or you have the tools you need to get them where they need to be to execute and fulfil your vision and purpose.
- Be aware and diligent about when your insecurities rear their ugly head. Call them out, dust them off, lay them on the side of the track and move on.
Love the show? Let us know!
Are you a fan of the Fierce Feminine Leadership podcast? If the tips and interviews we share in each episode have helped you gain the confidence and inspiration to become a better, more powerful leader, head on over to iTunes, subscribe to the show and leave an honest review to let us know!