- Know and Understand that Youâ€™re in Good Company
- Remember that you are not alone! There are a lot of successful working moms feeling Working Mom Guilt.
- Go for Good Enough
- Release your intention and need to be a perfect parent.
- Lower your â€œmom standardsâ€ from being perfect to being â€œgood enough.â€
- Expect Working Mom Guilt to Go for the Jugular
- Anticipate and prepare for Working Mom Guilt.
- Realize you canâ€™t be in two places at once â€“ and thatâ€™s okay!
- Notice the feelings of Working Mom Guilt and tell yourself this: â€œOh! Iâ€™m experiencing Working Mom Guilt. My ego must be believing a story about what it means to be a perfect mother. How interesting?â€
- Observe your thoughts and feelings about Working Mom Guilt â€“ but donâ€™t invest in them.
- Quality, Not Quantity
- Remember: distraction is the enemy of joy!
- Take time at the end of your workday to decompress.
- Give Yourself Permission to â€œLet It Goâ€
- Give yourself permission to â€œlet goâ€ of Working Mom Guilt.
- Remember: guilt is not a constructive or useful emotion!
The world needs more examples of how women can be a successful working mother â€“ juggling work life and family life â€“ and doing it their way!
Be the example of a bold woman leader.
Want more tips?
Want more advice on how you can be a Fierce Feminine leader?
Visit my website!